• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Donna

Beach Comber
Oct 4, 2015
MirasolNEW.jpg Townhome located in Blue Mountain Beach community and less than 100 steps from beach access! Home has consistently been updated and very well maintained. Tile and hardwoods throughout, fully equipped kitchen with new appliances. Ideal for a small family or roommate situation: bedrooms located on separate levels each with a private bath. Large rooftop balcony with large outdoor dining area and sun chairs. HOA does not allow pets and allows only 2 cars per unit. Amenities: Stackable Washer/Dryer, Flat Panel TV's throughout, Cable, Free Wi-Fi, Water Outdoor Shower, Pest Control and Trash Pick-up. $1,500/mo and deposite required.

Attachments

• photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 553
  • Mirasol18 (2).jpg
    Mirasol18 (2).jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 579
  • Mirasol Living oct 2015.jpg
    Mirasol Living oct 2015.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 568
  • mirasol upstairs 2015.jpg
    mirasol upstairs 2015.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 566
  • MirasolVRBO3.jpg
    MirasolVRBO3.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 499

Jonathan Hammond

Beach Comber
Oct 16, 2015
Hey Donna! I'm very interested in the place. I currently live in seagrove and have been here at the same place for the past 4 years. Looking for a change and also work in the area. Please give me a call or text 850-276-1540 -Jonathan

View attachment 57114 Townhome located in Blue Mountain Beach community and less than 100 steps from beach access! Home has consistently been updated and very well maintained. Tile and hardwoods throughout, fully equipped kitchen with new appliances. Ideal for a small family or roommate situation: bedrooms located on separate levels each with a private bath. Large rooftop balcony with large outdoor dining area and sun chairs. HOA does not allow pets and allows only 2 cars per unit. Amenities: Stackable Washer/Dryer, Flat Panel TV's throughout, Cable, Free Wi-Fi, Water Outdoor Shower, Pest Control and Trash Pick-up. $1,500/mo and deposite required.

LCG

Beach Crab
Oct 2, 2015
Hi, is this furnished. I am looking for an
unfurnished.

Last edited:

Lynn Mitchell

Beach Crab
Jul 31, 2015
Donna, I am interested in your rental & available to view it at a convenient time for you. Please contact me at 785-564-1212. Thank you Lynn Mitchell