• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I can't recall an event there that caused anyone to park on the right of way.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
It's a good problem to have for these restaurants. Now, if the county can just help with future parking r
No dog. Just finding it curious that there is more support for a business that would impact the area in a similar fashion than other developments that have been opposed. To be fair, I'm not sure The Bowery ever generated the business that was noticeable in the area.
I hear ya. But this restaurant is established and we hope for its success, no matter who is owner or what the name is. Successful businesses are good for all.

jcpd2

Beach Lover
Aug 31, 2008
It's a good problem to have for these restaurants. Now, if the county can just help with future parking r

I hear ya. But this restaurant is established and we hope for its success, no matter who is owner or what the name is. Successful businesses are good for all.

I totally agree, especially with small business. I never attacked the business. I was simply pointing out problems that could develop with their neighbors, and how several topics raised in the Hampton discussion and their ramifications were similar to this situations with the exception of beach access. I appreciate most responses are objective and thoughtful, but I'm sure some screwball will soon weigh in with sarcasm.

We personally think it will be awesome to have Stinkey's operate next door, when we started 5 years ago Chef Todd gave us advice's and welcomed us that we felt like part of the family, they are amazing and we wish them the best,

On the other hand I hated that the Bowery went out, I hate for any restaurant to go out of business because after the huge initial cost to put the place together you have continuous extremely high overhead and you will not take anything with you.
It is behind us let us celebrate the new beginning, Congratulation & Best wishes Trebeache.

Will B

Jan 5, 2006
Atlanta, GA
is it a problem? I have never heard that it's an issue with anyone in that area. Great peeps at Local Catch!

It's not a problem. I just found it odd that many worry about new establishments potentially causing issues; yet, nobody has ever complainedd about a venue that routinely puts cars all over the path.

Doesn't bother me. Just pointing it out