• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

aweidow0

Beach Crab
Nov 29, 2014
Hi there!

I'm an older college student majoring in elementary education who also works full time in Seaside! I'm very quiet, responsible and busy. I'm looking to move into my own place in the area and am very interested in a carriage house or studio. I don't need tons of space! I would like to not spend over $900, which I realize is going to limit my options! Please get in touch if you have something in that price range! Thank you!

Jonathan Hammond

Beach Comber
Oct 16, 2015
Hey there! Would you consider a roommate? Or is it a must you live alone?

Hi there!

I'm an older college student majoring in elementary education who also works full time in Seaside! I'm very quiet, responsible and busy. I'm looking to move into my own place in the area and am very interested in a carriage house or studio. I don't need tons of space! I would like to not spend over $900, which I realize is going to limit my options! Please get in touch if you have something in that price range! Thank you!

Cassity

Beach Comber
Nov 1, 2015
Hi there!

I have a room for rent in a very home if you have not found a rental as of yet.
You can reach me at 850-865-0205 or s.cassity5@gmail.com

Sincerely,
Sharon