• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Carol G

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2007
Point Washington
I miss walking to the beach! I'm looking for either a private room & bathroom to rent, or someone similar to me in lifestyle, who wants to find a place to rent together, south of 98, less than a mile from beach access. It is near impossible to find a decent, affordable one-bedroom place within walking distance of the beach, but there are some great 2-3 bedroom places.

I’m female, 44, single, no kids, have lived in the area for 12 years, work in Seaside, have great local references, excellent credit, and a clean background check. I am neat, quiet, laid-back, and reliable. I'm a non-smoker, rarely drink, no hard drugs, not a partier - I’m more of an introvert and spend most of my free time at home reading, surfing the web, watching occasional movies/Netflix, and making art & crafts. I have a kayak and paddle board, and like to spend time on the water, or hiking in the forest, or beach combing. I have furniture for a one bedroom place, including LR & kitchen stuff.

Must be pet-friendly - I have a sweet, 10 year old, 28lb Cocker Spaniel, and a 15 year old cat. They both are well-behaved and also have great local references, and I am willing to negotiate paying an extra deposit/rent for them.

Please respond here, or send me a private message if you are interested. Thanks!

beachdogmom

Beach Lover
Jan 29, 2010
Seacrest
Pp. hi Carol. I am interested. I have a dog also. Living in Seagrove now. Call me at 706-255-5666. Helen
I miss walking to the beach! I'm looking for either a private room & bathroom to rent, or someone similar to me in lifestyle, who wants to find a place to rent together, south of 98, less than a mile from beach access. It is near impossible to find a decent, affordable one-bedroom place within walking distance of the beach, but there are some great 2-3 bedroom places.

I’m female, 44, single, no kids, have lived in the area for 12 years, work in Seaside, have great local references, excellent credit, and a clean background check. I am neat, quiet, laid-back, and reliable. I'm a non-smoker, rarely drink, no hard drugs, not a partier - I’m more of an introvert and spend most of my free time at home reading, surfing the web, watching occasional movies/Netflix, and making art & crafts. I have a kayak and paddle board, and like to spend time on the water, or hiking in the forest, or beach combing. I have furniture for a one bedroom place, including LR & kitchen stuff.

Must be pet-friendly - I have a sweet, 10 year old, 28lb Cocker Spaniel, and a 15 year old cat. They both are well-behaved and also have great local references, and I am willing to negotiate paying an extra deposit/rent for them.

Please respond here, or send me a private message if you are interested. Thanks!