• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

How many people know what Nitro Coffee is or have had it?

• I know what it is, but couldn't find it anywhere around here to try it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

atltjrich

Beach Comber
Apr 2, 2012
We are proud to announce at The Pop Stop and Coffee Shop we launched our Nitro Coffee this past weekend 11/07/15 with a Boom, making us THE FISRT AND ONLY PLACE TO BREW AND SERVE NITRO COFFEE ON TAP IN WALTON COUNTY! Many people think of the Pop Stop as just a Gourmet Popsicle eatery, but actually we have a state of the art full service cafe, serving everything from Nitro coffee on tap to Ethiopian coffees on Pour over to vanilla lattes and caramel macchiatos. So if you love our hand made pops wait until you try our killer coffee crafted by a guild certified barista with over 16 years experience in the coffee industry. We promise once you've had our coffee you'll love it! Come check us out in Seagrove right on 30A in the same plaza as the donut hut and Goatfeathers seafood market.

atltjrich

Beach Comber
Apr 2, 2012
Yes we opened the coffee shop for the 2015 season and have been brewing ever since! Everyone has to try the Nitro coffee at least once, I guarantee its like nothing you've ever had before and we brew and keg ours here fresh one batch at a time, it's amazing! For those of you that are not quite sure what it is yet here is a video that explains it pretty well

Thank you for reading and I hope to craft a drink for you soon, our locals and loyal customers get great discount

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
Also coming soon to Publix center on 98

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 124

atltjrich

Beach Comber
Apr 2, 2012
I believe ours will be quite different than the coffee at the publix location as the base of any good Nitro is a good cold brewed coffee and I have spent two years experimenting with different recipes until I found what I consider to be the perfect cold brew. I then altered it slightly playing with different recipes suited best for nitrogenation. I know it's just coffee, but it's unlike any coffee you've ever had, if anyone is curious to see what all of the hype is about come by the Pop Stop and Coffee Shop in Seagrove and I'd be happy to show anyone the process and offer a free sample.

atltjrich

Beach Comber
Apr 2, 2012
Sure Poppaj, that's a great idea!

Nitrogen—a chemical element with the symbol N and atomic number 7—is a transparent, odorless, diatomic gas, that can also be added to a keg along with cold brewed coffee to yield a foamy, caffeinated beverage known as "nitro coffee." And in the last year, nitro coffee has insinuated its foamy tentacles into the world of specialty coffee thanks to its smooth, creamy taste and fizzy beer-esque look. But this isn’t just a $5 glass of morning beer—it’s a completely new coffee experience and a delicious way to cool down in the Florida heat. If you like iced coffee than you'll love this! I've even seen a few hot coffee drinker converts. So come down to the Pop Stop and Coffee Shop and give it a try, for a limited time mention this thread on Sowal and we'll give you a 10% discount on your first pint.

atltjrich

Beach Comber
Apr 2, 2012
I should also mention our new winter hours. We have are now open from 7:00am - 3:00pm Thursday - Monday and closed on Tuesday and Wednesday until Spring,