• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
I agree with you. Letting a 2-8 team take you to overtime and you have to win it there. That is the kind of game that can make a team drop in the rankings. It would Tennessee if they were ranked. And there are some overrated teams also.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Any winnings I had went back to the bookie... excuse me I gotta go hide!!!

At least you aren't continually staying near the bottom like I am. Was told to move up I'd have to pick differently and that's nearly impossible with 16 playing. Because virtually everyone picks pretty much the same one way or another. And it backfires on me picking opposite as it has done all season. So I give up. Accepting the fact that I won't move up. I'm 12 back of the leader. I did well 3 years straight. I suck at this this year. Might just be enough to make me not do this anymore.

Last edited:
Congratulations to cnestg8r for keeping the lead at #1, even though I closed the gap in his lead to 1 point. Congratulations to Red Dawg I for having the weekly lead at 11 wins. It was tough to do that this week. Rivalry week coming up will be rough. So many great games to choose from. Good luck to all!

Week12_2015image.jpg

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Week 13 picks-Two Friday games. First game starts at 2:30 p.m. CT! Good luck!

Friday, November 27th

Iowa @ Nebraska
Baylor @ TCU

Saturday, November 28th
Ohio St @ Michigan
Clemson @ South Carolina +16.5
Georgia @ Georgia Tech
Virginia Tech @ Virginia
Penn St. @ Michigan State
Alabama @ Auburn +13.5
UCLA @ USC
Mississippi @ Mississippi St
Florida St @ Florida
Notre Dame @ Stanford
Texas AM @ LSU
Oklahoma @ Oklahoma St.
Arizona St @ California

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
Week 13 picks-Two Friday games. First game starts at 2:30 p.m. CT! Good luck!

Friday, November 27th

Iowa
Baylo

Saturday, November 28th
Ohio St
Clemson
Georgia Tech
Virginia Tech
Michigan State
Alabama
UCLA
Mississippi St
Florida St
Stanford
LSU
Oklahoma
Arizona

bamabeachbum

Beach Fanatic
May 31, 2006
Decatur,Alabama
Friday, November 27th

Iowa @ Nebraska
Baylor @ TCU

Saturday, November 28th
Ohio St @ Michigan
Clemson @ South Carolina +16.5
Georgia @ Georgia Tech
Virginia Tech @ Virginia
Penn St. @ Michigan State
Alabama @ Auburn +13.5
UCLA @ USC
Mississippi @ Mississippi St
Florida St @ Florida
Notre Dame @ Stanford
Texas AM @ LSU
Oklahoma @ Oklahoma St.
Arizona St @ California

m1a1mg

Beach Fanatic
Mar 16, 2014
Lost in the world
At least you aren't continually staying near the bottom like I am. Was told to move up I'd have to pick differently and that's nearly impossible with 16 playing. Because virtually everyone picks pretty much the same one way or another. And it backfires on me picking opposite as it has done all season. So I give up. Accepting the fact that I won't move up. I'm 12 back of the leader. I did well 3 years straight. I suck at this this year. Might just be enough to make me not do this anymore.

Lady D, every dog has his/her day. steel1man kicked our butts last year. He's 14 back. Stick with us.