• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Ok everyone, here are the rules for this year's bowl picks. Picks to follow tomorrow.

RULES FOR BOWL PICK'EMS:

The bowl games start on Saturday, December 19th. Make your picks by 10 AM CST that morning. To avoid forfeiting games, ALL PICKS FOR ALL BOWL GAMES ARE DUE THEN. IF YOU POST EARLIER, EDITING IS ALLOWED UNTIL 10 AM CST ON 12/19, BUT NO EDITS ARE ALLOWED AFTER THEN. There are just too many bowl games to have to record the picks piecemeal.

After 12/19 at 10 AM CST, you may make one post with all picks for all bowl games on any day you want, but you forfeit all games on the day you post if you don’t post by 10 AM CST, and of course you forfeit all games prior to that day. Again, no edits are allowed after you post.

The regular season champ has already been named. There will also be a bowl champ. And the overall champ will be the one who has the most wins in the regular season and the bowls combined.

So invite your friends to play the bowl games. Even if they didn't play in the regular season, they could still be the bowl champ.

Happy picking!

Lady D

Last edited:

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
About to post the bowl picks but I am also including this one week 15 game below to honor our military. Start time for it is 2:00 p.m. CT you have until 2:00 p.m. to post your choice for this one.

Saturday, December 12th
Army @ Navy

Here are the bowl games which start on 12/19-earliest games at 11:00 a.m. CT. Good luck to all.

Alcorn St vs. North Carolina A&T
Arizona vs. New Mexico
BYU vs. Utah
Ohio vs. Appalachian St
San Jose St vs. Georgia St
Arkansas St vs. Louisiana Tech
South Florida vs. Western Kentucky
Akron vs. Utah St
Temple vs. Toledo
Boise St vs. Northern Illinois
Bowling Green vs. Georgia Southern
Middle Tennessee vs. Western Michigan
Cincinnati vs. San Diego St
Marshall vs. Connecticut
Miami vs. Washington St
Washington vs. Southern Miss
Duke vs. Indiana
Virginia Tech vs. Tulsa
Nebraska vs. UCLA
Pittsburgh vs. Navy
Central Michigan vs. Minnesota
Air Force vs. California
North Carolina vs. Baylor
Colorado St vs. Nevada
Texas Tech vs. LSU
Memphis vs. Auburn
North Carolina St vs. Mississippi St
Louisville vs. Texas A&M
Wisconsin vs. USC
Houston vs. Florida St
No. 1 Clemson vs. No. 4 Oklahoma
No. 2 Alabama vs. No. 3 Michigan St
Northwestern vs. Tennessee
Michigan vs. Florida
Notre Dame vs. Ohio St
Iowa vs. Stanford
Oklahoma St vs. Ole Miss
Georgia vs. Penn St
Kansas St vs. Arkansas
TCU vs. Oregon
West Virginia vs. Arizona St
Clemson/Oklahoma vs. Alabama/Michigan St

Last edited:

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Will be glad when this pick'em is over with for this season since I have sucked at it all season long and have remained in the cellar, well, close to it the entire 14 weeks. The you need to pick differently to move up backfired since you can't pick different from 16 others enough to help you. So I will honestly say I have not enjoyed it this year and will have to think long and hard about playing next year. And someone else needs to pick the games next year because I did not pick the right type of games each week to satisfy people I'm sure but oh well. Done now.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
Will be glad when this pick'em is over with for this season since I have sucked at it all season long and have remained in the cellar, well, close to it the entire 14 weeks. The you need to pick differently to move up backfired since you can't pick different from 16 others enough to help you. So I will honestly say I have not enjoyed it this year and will have to think long and hard about playing next year. And someone else needs to pick the games next year because I did not pick the right type of games each week to satisfy people I'm sure but oh well. Done now.
In the words of The Donald, you are PHENOMENAL and did a great job and feel you are being way to hard on yourself. I have been in a leadership capacity within an organization for a long time on and off. I have found that to get stuff done you may be part of a small minority who does a majority of the work. I don't know if you have received complaints or what, but I have been on the receiving end of complaints, but when it is time for the complainer to step up they are suddenly silent and more than willing to avoid taking on the task they seem to believe they could do better.
Also just because I quoted the Donald, please don't think I endorse him.
Again Lady D awesome job!!!

Last edited:

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
In the words of The Donald, you are PHENOMENAL and did a great job and feel you are being way to hard on yourself. I have been in a leadership capacity within an organization for a long time on and off. I have found that to get stuff done you may be part of a small minority who does a majority of the work. I don't know if you have received complaints or what, but I have been on the receiving end of complaints, but when it is time for the complainer to step up they are suddenly silent and more than willing to avoid taking on the task they seem to believe they could do better.
Also just because I quoted the Donald, please don't think I endorse him.
Again Lady D awesome job!!!

I think Lady D has done a great job. Just remember Lady D, you always have that 5% in the group. Some things never change.