• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Patriot Games

Beach Lover
Aug 28, 2014
You've got to check out the first hour of Todays BCC meeting video. You'll just have to see it for yourselves to believe it. I watched it live and still can't believe it. The gloves have come off..........

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Video isn't available.

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
You've got to check out the first hour of Todays BCC meeting video. You'll just have to see it for yourselves to believe it. I watched it live and still can't believe it. The gloves have come off..........
Link?

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Why is anyone surprised? It's typical C. Jones. She says the opening prayer in front of the public (looks good on the surface), but then uses foul language to insult another woman (outside of public view). That's her style.

This is who she is. Don't be surprised folks, you voted for her, now you've got her. Not only as a BCC Member but now she's also the appointed TDC Advisory Committee Chair. Welcome to CoWal everyone.

Keep it classy Commissioner, keep it classy...

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Before anybody freaks out there is a processing time after a meeting is over. This is standard for livestreams that are saved for later playback.

Matt just so you know...my comment was made at 1:30 this morning and the video was not available at that time.

That aside, C. Jones is really the pot calling the kettle but that is what folks wanted on the BCC and like John G. said...now you got it. C. Jones is not now nor has she ever has been a class act.