• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

JBD

Beach Comber
Dec 8, 2015
Townhome in mature community in the heart of Seagrove Beach on 30A. Unfurnished two bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, living/dining combo, modern kitchen w/stainless appliances and beautiful backyard view of pond. Community has 2 pools, tennis courts, gazebo and only a short walk to beach. NO PETS/NO SMOKING. Water, sewer, basic cable and electric (up to $200/mo) included. $1,500/month. References required. Photos available upon request.

AHM

Beach Comber
Dec 7, 2015
Townhome in mature community in the heart of Seagrove Beach on 30A. Unfurnished two bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, living/dining combo, modern kitchen w/stainless appliances and beautiful backyard view of pond. Community has 2 pools, tennis courts, gazebo and only a short walk to beach. NO PETS/NO SMOKING. Water, sewer, basic cable and electric (up to $200/mo) included. $1,500/month. References required. Photos available upon request.
Hi, we are interested in your townhome. We were wondering if you would be willing to make an exception with a small dog (15 pound terrier/dachshund fixed female)? If so, we would like to see pictures of the townhome. My email address is ay5ha@ymail.com

JBD

Beach Comber
Dec 8, 2015
Hi, we are interested in your townhome. We were wondering if you would be willing to make an exception with a small dog (15 pound terrier/dachshund fixed female)? If so, we would like to see pictures of the townhome. My email address is ay5ha@ymail.com
Unfortunately our HOA does not allow renters to have pets. Sorry

JBD

Beach Comber
Dec 8, 2015
Floyd, I tried once again to reply to your email and send photos and again it was just now returned as undeliverable. Can you please call me at 850-231-4721 if still interested in looking at our unit. Thanks, Judi

JBD

Beach Comber
Dec 8, 2015
I will forward photos to your email in a couple of messages. Please let me know after viewing if you are interested. Thanks