• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Shelley

Beach Comber
Jul 9, 2012
hello,
my name is shelley, I have sent a couple of inquiries regarding this home, can you please get in touch with me as soon as possible at my email or phone
shelmichael3@aol.com 630.608.7200

Brantleydm

Beach Comber
3 bedroom/2 bath townhome with loft available for long term rental. Home has a screened in back porch, privacy fenced in back yard, one car garage with driveway to accommodate 2 additional parking spaces, community swimming pool, pets welcome for a pet fee. Located on the south side of Hwy 98 behind Butler elementary with a trail that goes to the school and to 30-A and 30-A bike path. 1367 square feet, $1350/month. $25 Tennant Verification fee per person for any tenants 18 years and over. Available for move in January 1st, 2016. Pictures to come once painting is finished and new carpet is installed.

Still available? Please email me more information. Thank you.

Shelley

Beach Comber
Jul 9, 2012
3 bedroom/2 bath townhome with loft available for long term rental. Home has a screened in back porch, privacy fenced in back yard, one car garage with driveway to accommodate 2 additional parking spaces, community swimming pool, pets welcome for a pet fee. Located on the south side of Hwy 98 behind Butler elementary with a trail that goes to the school and to 30-A and 30-A bike path. 1367 square feet, $1350/month. $25 Tennant Verification fee per person for any tenants 18 years and over. Available for move in January 1st, 2016. Pictures to come once painting is finished and new carpet is installed.
I'm a bit confused, is this property available or not? I've sent several messages and still have not received any info to my email address or phone.

Cass Stevens

Beach Comber
Jan 21, 2016
If this property is still available, I would like to arrange a time to view it and get more information please. You can reach me at either Cass@GCTSOL.com or (254)733-3430, thank you.

Dwest

Beach Comber
Jan 21, 2016
Hi! Is this property still available? If so, I can be reached at (850)376-5392. Thank you very much!

Carole Canepari

Beach Crab
Jan 28, 2016
Is this townhome for rent and so you have pics? Thanks

Dwest

Beach Comber
Jan 21, 2016
I am definitely interested. How do we get in touch with you about viewing the place? Thank you. My number is (850)376-5392. Thank you!