• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Wuchie

Beach Lover
Apr 10, 2012
I have asked this question before, but I'm going to try again. My husband and I love our summer beach vacation on 30A. Last year we stayed in a fabulous condo near the public beach access at Inlet Beach, which is definitely an option for this year. The public beach access points with ramps are so much easier to navigate with all the beach gear. We've also stayed at Beachfront II condos, which are fairly close to the beach and no steps. We are looking for more suggestions for a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo with minimal stairs to the rental and to the beach. Any assistance will be much appreciated!

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
I think if you want minimal steps to the beach you'll be looking at Inlet Beach, Grayton Beach, and the west side of 30A (e.g., Ed Walline Park /beach access area). That's where I'd go if I wanted no stairs. Maybe Gulf Place (first floor condo) in Santa Rosa Beach. Good luck and have fun on your vacation.

gasparilla

Beach Comber
Sep 27, 2015
I have asked this question before, but I'm going to try again. My husband and I love our summer beach vacation on 30A. Last year we stayed in a fabulous condo near the public beach access at Inlet Beach, which is definitely an option for this year. The public beach access points with ramps are so much easier to navigate with all the beach gear. We've also stayed at Beachfront II condos, which are fairly close to the beach and no steps. We are looking for more suggestions for a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom condo with minimal stairs to the rental and to the beach. Any assistance will be much appreciated!
I was wondering if you are still looking for a Rental on 30A. If so I can try to upload a photo or 2 of our beach access... and you can see for yourself if that is something you'd be interested in. Have a great day.

Second sail

Beach Comber
Jun 19, 2016
Inlet beach florida
We have a carriage house at the hub. There are stairs to the unit but proximity to hub activities cat be beat! A free shuttle to accessible beach is included!