• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

beachblessed

Beach Comber
Jun 3, 2015
Single woman executive professional and business owner is in need of a carriage house or condo/apt at least 1000 SF and 1BD/1BA until at least May---could sign longer, and could be flexible if you need it back online as a summer rental. Former caretaker of estates and "gal Friday" for very busy families on the move. Superb references. Willing to look after any minor items you need---vendors stopping by, etc. You will have an amazing tenant who is cheerful yet private, smart, normal, well-raised, and who will take care of your place as if it is her own. Trying to find something ASAP between Grayton and Seacrest/Rosemary (managing VRBO's in that area), but open to anything that is ***updated, clean, and safe*** (all three~!) in SoWal. Please reply with an email or cell/text # & I will follow-up promptly. Thank You!

T.Knieling

Beach Comber
Oct 25, 2015
Single woman executive professional and business owner is in need of a carriage house or condo/apt at least 1000 SF and 1BD/1BA until at least May---could sign longer, and could be flexible if you need it back online as a summer rental. Former caretaker of estates and "gal Friday" for very busy families on the move. Superb references. Willing to look after any minor items you need---vendors stopping by, etc. You will have an amazing tenant who is cheerful yet private, smart, normal, well-raised, and who will take care of your place as if it is her own. Trying to find something ASAP between Grayton and Seacrest/Rosemary (managing VRBO's in that area), but open to anything that is ***updated, clean, and safe*** (all three~!) in SoWal. Please reply with an email or cell/text # & I will follow-up promptly. Thank You!
I have a room coming avail feb 1st for rent in 3/2 beach bungalow in Santa Rosa with 2 professional mature women. If interested let me know. I can send pics and specifics. Thank you. 8645177939