• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
AlaDamnbama. Only because I even like Clemson less
We lived in Spartanburg for six years, one year after undergrad and five years after doctorates. Clemson was so popular then that we'd drive to the games hoping to buy tickets there. If we couldn't find any, we'd just tailgate and listen to the game over the loud speaker. BTW I was a professor at the University of South Carolina. We weren't rabid Gator fans until Spurrier arrived as coach. Go figure.

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
Guess I will pick Alabama since I really think they will win but I will be cheering for Clemson.....go Clemson!

zuni

Beach Lover
Jun 29, 2010
Clemson - go Tigers!
And, thanks Lady D for all your hard work this season, greatly appreciated.
Happy 2016‼️‼️ Zuni

Here are the final results of the pick'ems this season. I won the regular season, carson is the bowl champion (he won the three-way tie by picking 37 yards as the length of the first field goal), and Iris is overall champ for the entire season. Congratulations to all.

I know that steel1man never got his party last year because we had major damage right after last year's championship game due to a frozen pipe that I had to supervise the repair of, and then I broke my back and had surgery from which I didn't recover until August. This year I can't plan a party because I am going to LA for our daughter's birthday, then I'll have back surgery to remove the pins and rod. If someone would like to organize a little get-together, that would be great.

I'm not saying I want time to fly at my age, but cnestg8r and I will enjoy another season of pick'ems. I will do the stats, and hopefully Lady D will do the rest. She did a great job this season. Thanks, 30A Skunkape, for starting this SoWal tradition.

finalResults2015_2016.PNG

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Here are the final results of the pick'ems this season. I won the regular season, carson is the bowl champion (he won the three-way tie by picking 37 yards as the length of the first field goal), and Iris is overall champ for the entire season. Congratulations to all.

I know that steel1man never got his party last year because we had major damage right after last year's championship game due to a frozen pipe that I had to supervise the repair of, and then I broke my back and had surgery from which I didn't recover until August. This year I can't plan a party because I am going to LA for our daughter's birthday, then I'll have back surgery to remove the pins and rod. If someone would like to organize a little get-together, that would be great.

I'm not saying I want time to fly at my age, but cnestg8r and I will enjoy another season of pick'ems. I will do the stats, and hopefully Lady D will do the rest. She did a great job this season. Thanks, 30A Skunkape, for starting this SoWal tradition.

View attachment 58298

I'm not wanting time to fly at my age either since I just turned 56 but I will again attempt to do the weekly picks. Hopefully with a season under my belt I will be more knowledgeable in doing so next season.