• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

GCMIV

Beach Crab
Mar 6, 2015
St. Joe Club and Resorts
-I am an employee at the WaterColor Inn and plan to be working for St. Joe Club and Resorts for a long period of time. I am looking for affordable ($1,000 or less) housing within about 45 minutes or less driving distance from WaterColor. It will be only me living in the unit, I have no pets, do not smoke and am a college graduate. On my off days, I prefer to play golf, read books, sleep or visit the beach. Please let me know if you have long-term accommodations starting anytime in or a month or two before March 2016.

medwards980

Beach Comber
Jul 13, 2015
Hi there,

I came across your thread. Are you still looking for a long term rental starting in February or March? I have a 3bed/2 bath house coming available Feb 1st OR March 1st (both options). I will be living there and will need a roommate. Rent is $800 a person plus utilities. Very nice and updated house in SRB behind Louis Louis with a fenced in yard.

I'm also a recent college grad - 24 years old and will be working in the interior design industry. I'm moving from Georgia. Please shoot me an e-mail if interested and I can send you pictures medwards980@yahoo.com

Thanks!