• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Perrytl3

Beach Comber
Jul 27, 2014
Any interest in Bike/Pedestrian path on 395 South to continue across Hwy 98, up 395 North all the way to the Bay? ....Bike from Seaside/Seagrove to Eden Gardens! Pt Washington Eastern Lake Trailhead also crosses this path. This would be a true Beach to Bay path. I'm in love with this idea ;-)

James Bentwood

Beach Fanatic
Feb 24, 2005
The north side of 98 on 395 is usually pretty quiet except for school dropoff/pickup times. Lots of people do bike from Seagrove but crossing 98 is not so easy. A bike lane would be an improvement. A bike path extension would be cool.

Jimmy T

Beach Fanatic
Apr 6, 2015
The north side of 98 on 395 is usually pretty quiet except for school dropoff/pickup times. Lots of people do bike from Seagrove but crossing 98 is not so easy. A bike lane would be an improvement. A bike path extension would be cool.
Absolutely! I'd rather see TDC money spent on bike paths and trails instead of more advertising pamphlets in Southern Living.

BeachArkie

Beach Lover
Jun 27, 2008
Seagrove
I think a bike path all the way up 393 is more of a priority. Many people bike that road daily to get to work.