• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jeffre and Cat

Beach Crab
Jan 25, 2016
My wife and I are a professional couple- very neat,clean and healthy (we own a large fitness center) with 1 small perfectly trained dog and no kids. We both work hard, paying the rent is never an issue, and we both have perfect credit (we also have a home in Michigan). Our current rental in 30A (which we have enjoyed very much) is going up for sale on March 1st so we need something new by then. We want a place as close to the beach as possible (walking distance). A carriage house or townhouse would be ideal, 1 or 2 bedrooms, furnished would be ideal. Our current rental is high-end furnished and filled with original art (we are very respectful of owner propery). We are quiet and like our privacy. Please send pictures,price and info directly to our email: jeff@simplefityoga.com
Thank you!

Sarah Forsythe

Beach Lover
Feb 23, 2016
My wife and I are a professional couple- very neat,clean and healthy (we own a large fitness center) with 1 small perfectly trained dog and no kids. We both work hard, paying the rent is never an issue, and we both have perfect credit (we also have a home in Michigan). Our current rental in 30A (which we have enjoyed very much) is going up for sale on March 1st so we need something new by then. We want a place as close to the beach as possible (walking distance). A carriage house or townhouse would be ideal, 1 or 2 bedrooms, furnished would be ideal. Our current rental is high-end furnished and filled with original art (we are very respectful of owner propery). We are quiet and like our privacy. Please send pictures,price and info directly to our email: jeff@simplefityoga.com
Thank you!

I just posted our home on the forum for long term rental. It's in Old Seagrove and 3 blocks to beach, walk to seaside. 3 bedroom, 2 full bath, walk in closet, heated fenced in pool, pet friendly, large yard. If interested I posted photos with my post called Seagrove home - 3 blocks to beach for rent. It's 2900 a month.
Thanks,
Sarah