• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

maya30a

Beach Crab
Jan 19, 2016
Hi,

I will be relocating to the 30A area this summer, and will be in the market for a long-term rental. I'd be open to studios/1BR (for up to $1000), or multiple bedrooms for more $$. In that case, I would be open to roommates to split rent with. I know it's still early, but if anyone knows of any places that will be available at that time, please let me know.

Thanks!!

Sterlingdreams

Beach Crab
Dec 27, 2015
Good morning. I have a larger home that I would be willing to rent out space for... its in Mack Bayou. Kinda a unique opportunity for the right person. If interested I would love to discuss details with you. Have a fantastic day.

SunshineGurl

Beach Crab
Feb 3, 2016
Good morning. I have a larger home that I would be willing to rent out space for... its in Mack Bayou. Kinda a unique opportunity for the right person. If interested I would love to discuss details with you. Have a fantastic day.
Hello! I would be interested to learn more about this unique opportunity. I am needing a quiet personal space to work from home a few days per week and also relax. Mack Bayou puts me close to business clients and family. Thank you!

sun sand and sea life

Beach Comber
Oct 25, 2012
Hi,

I will be relocating to the 30A area this summer, and will be in the market for a long-term rental. I'd be open to studios/1BR (for up to $1000), or multiple bedrooms for more $$. In that case, I would be open to roommates to split rent with. I know it's still early, but if anyone knows of any places that will be available at that time, please let me know.

Thanks!!
email me at comewithmetothesea@gmail.com for info!

maya30a

Beach Crab
Jan 19, 2016

Yes, I am interested, if it's still available!