• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

James Bentwood

Beach Fanatic
Feb 24, 2005
The little standalone building at Cassine Station (owned by Snappy Turtle folks I believe) across from One Seagrove Place in Seagrove has a new sign that says it will be a Mexican restaurant.

Every year this place changes names / cuisine. It was ice cream, Nona's Pizza ...
Flip Flops was going to go in there and that fell through.
Crust was going to go in there that fell through.

carson

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2014
Seagrove
The little standalone building at Cassine Station (owned by Snappy Turtle folks I believe) across from One Seagrove Place in Seagrove has a new sign that says it will be a Mexican restaurant.

Every year this place changes names / cuisine. It was ice cream, Nona's Pizza ...
Flip Flops was going to go in there and that fell through.
Crust was going to go in there that fell through.

That's because he wanted $8900 a month for rent for 1300 sf.

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
Sign went up (almost like a permanent one) and now it is gone. Never any sign of life there!

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
Temporary sign is back up! Guess they just want us to keep guessing...

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
It's for people who can't make up their minds what food they want to eat. They just go there and let themselves be surprised.

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
We stopped by today. The menu is quite simple and seems to be very authentic Mexican. Tacos on corn tortillas with your choice of protein and garnished with onions and cilantro, $1.99. One can add tomatoes, cheese, etc all for an extra cost. Maybe we will try it one day.

carson

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2014
Seagrove
Okay, Mi Casita reviewed by a Texaridian. Stopped in today for lunch. Menu, very simple, the basics, tacos, burritos, quesadillas, chimis and a few other things. No seafood. No enchiladas. I had a steak burrito $8.99 plus add ons are 75 cents, cheese, guac, sour cream, even vegetables. So it is easy to end up with a $15 burrito. I got my wife a chicken quesadilla, $7.99 with rice and beans. All in all not too bad. Fresh, good flavor, some prefab things..I think the beans were out of a bag. My fajitas blow doors on anything around here, so I will ley ya'll know next time the grill is fired up and we can have a rita and try them out.