• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

alleyg33

Beach Crab
Jun 21, 2015
Rick i left you a voicemail.
I would love to come after work tomorrow around 4:30 if that's ok with you!
Alley
850-226-9371

alleyg33

Beach Crab
Jun 21, 2015
I’m looking for someone to rent the master suite in my house in Grove By The Sea in Old Seagrove. Over the last 15 years a bunch of people – both visitors and locals - have shared the house with me. Most of my roomies/tenants have been 20 or 30-something women. Some have stayed just for a summer, others have stayed for 3 or 4 years.

The neighborhood is great and the location is hard to beat. Grove by the Sea is about ¾ mile east of Seaside on the north side of 30-A in Old Seagrove.

The property is a 3br/2b main house with a detached guest house. The master suite is partially furnished. There is also an extra bedroom in the main house that is also partially furnished and is also available.

If you think this situation might work for you just give me a call and leave a message. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible and answer any questions you might have. A small car or no car is a real plus. No smoking or pets please.

Master Suite w/private bath/private entrance: $700 mo, util/cable/wifi incl.

Extra Bedroom w/shared bath: $500 mo, util/cable/wifi incl.

Rick Smith, 850.534.0127

I did drive by but it was extremely dark...I love the area and bike path/forest!

mhutch3875

Beach Comber
Jul 13, 2005
Myaughters are doing an internship for for months at seaside beginning May 1. They are towns and have done this same internship for two years now.

Molli Katherine

Beach Crab
Dec 24, 2015
Hi Rick !

I called your number and text but it did not go through .
I am a 28 year old female - fashion designer/ yoga instructor - single - no pets - bicycle.

Your master suit and extra bedroom both interest me . Looking to move at the end of March :)
Please email me or call :
Mollikatherine@gmail.com
(504) 388 2077

Thank you !

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 85

Molli Katherine

Beach Crab
Dec 24, 2015
Hi Rick !

I called your number and text but it did not go through .
I am a 28 year old female - fashion designer/ yoga instructor - single - no pets - bicycle.

Your master suit and extra bedroom both interest me . Looking to move at the end of March :)
Please email me or call :
Mollikatherine@gmail.com
(504) 388 2077

Thank you !

miriam

Beach Comber
Dec 31, 2014
SoWal
Hi Rick Its sat evening & I WAS INTERESTED IN THE MSB SUITE I NOTICED WAS FOR RENT A YR AGO. MY LATE HUSBAND & I OVED THAT AREA AS IT WAS BEING BUILT.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF AVAILABLE OR ANY SIMILAR IN THE ARES.

THANK YOU,

CAROL VANCE KINGSMORE
dckingsmore@gmail.com

miriam

Beach Comber
Dec 31, 2014
SoWal
Am very interested in mastersuite. Moving out almost immediately of present rental close to Blu Mtn Bc
Finances no problem. Small toyota vehicle single retired female no pets work pt
Carol Kingsmore
dckingsmore@gmail.com

David Cassels

Beach Crab
Mar 20, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach
Also wondering if this is still available. I've taken a job in CT at Sacred Heart beginning April 18th. My family is finishing the school year in Tallahassee, and the house we are buying won't be completed until the first week in June. I really just need a place to sleep and take a shower for about 6 weeks. Male, 37 yo. Small car, no pets.