• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kkrumel

Beach Comber
Aug 8, 2015
Hi,

My name is Kalie and I'm looking for a couple roommates to live with me in a 3 bedroom end unit townhouse located in South Haven Circle on 98 minutes from the beach!
I'm 22 years old and work full time in Seaside and have been a local to the area most of my life.

I'm looking for female roommates who don't have any pets.
There's 2 rooms available and rent would be $517 plus utilities plus deposit per room.

((These are old photos, I have furniture in the living room and can send you pictures if interested))
FEATURES:
-stainless steel appliances, granite countertop, patio, 1 car garage, dining room and living area.

Please text or email me for me details or any questions. The place would be ready to move in ASAP!

My number is 850-585-9447 to text me or contact me on my email at kkrumel@yahoo.com

Thank you!
Kalie

Attachments

• SH kitchen.jpg
    SH kitchen.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 302
  • SH Entry.jpg
    SH Entry.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 321
  • SH Kitchen 2.jpg
    SH Kitchen 2.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 304
  • SH living and dining.jpg
    SH living and dining.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 297
  • SH Deck.jpg
    SH Deck.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 262

medwards980

Beach Comber
Jul 13, 2015
I have a friend who is 23 years old - she works at the hospital and she is looking to move out in this direction. She is currently living with her sister in Panama City. I know she would be interested in this townhome - it's almost right across the street from where I live. She does have a SMALL dog though :sosad: could you check with the tenant and see if there would be ANY exceptions?? If so, shoot me an email at medwards980@yahoo.com

Thanks!