• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

greenteafreak

Beach Crab
Mar 27, 2008
Landscape Committee of our HOA is going with native plants. We are having trouble finding someone who wholesales in saw palmettos. We are looking for about 50 small to medium plants. Also looking for native grasses. Thanks for any help you can give us. Even a lead of where to get these would be helpful. Email me at meg.nelson.blc@gmail.com

harrymurry

Beach Comber
Nov 30, 2012
Landscape Committee of our HOA is going with native plants. We are having trouble finding someone who wholesales in saw palmettos. We are looking for about 50 small to medium plants. Also looking for native grasses. Thanks for any help you can give us. Even a lead of where to get these would be helpful. Email me at meg.nelson.blc@gmail.com

I have about a dozen you can have for free, they just need to be dug up ;), I just gave them a hurricane cut.

Jimmy T

Beach Fanatic
Apr 6, 2015

Saw palmetto doesn't transplant well. That's one reason why it's so expensive. I would find a good landscaper to get the plants and do the plantings. Unfortunately, I don't have a good landscaper recommendation for you.