• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
So is the girl driving the assailant?

If so, we now have her on video, in what I'm being told was a planned attack on another, her driving a car at age 12....

That's two criminal charges.

But let's focus on the adults involved. The woman "allowing" her to drive has also committed a crime.

The real crime is bad parenting / guardian behavior.

Plenty of stuff here for WCSO and DCFS to dig into.

Unfortunately, somewhere in this mix will most likely be illegal substances...

I sure hope this opens the eyes of school admin. This is most likely not isolated to this one girl.

Has the Queen made a public comment yet? This is all going on under her watch.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
These folks call themselves "The Valley Mafia". Most are *women* (I use the term very loosely) who have several "baby daddies" who are either current cons or ex cons and either have been or are involved in illegal drug use and or other illegal activity. I don't understand the "tongue" thing but I don't understand "duck lip" images and why they are so popular on social media either.

Last night I received upwards of 6 different msgs from the "Valley Mafia" including threats, accusing me of bashing a 12 year old and I'd like to be clear...I am not bashing a 12 year old child but I have bashed the actions of 12 year olds who think it's perfectly acceptable to sucker punch another child and then brag about their escapades on social media. I don't blame the 12 year olds as much as I do the adult role models whom these children are modeling their behavior after. At least 3 of the messages were from the actual 12 year olds involved (occurring after midnight last night) and the other 3 were from "Valley Mafia" *women* (again the term used very loosely) which included perceived threats to f*-up my world.

I also want to be clear that Bailey (the girl sucker punched) is probably not completely innocent. I know the girls were friends, they quarreled, probably called each other a few names and parted friendship. I raised a child, I know that kids are not always going to get along and that they bicker and fight with one another. That's normal, hormonal, childish behavior and something parents and teachers deal with on a daily basis. I'm not saying it's right but it's what children do. It's our job as as parents teach them effective ways to deal with those issues that don't include physical violence.

What is NOT NORMAL behavior is teaching your child that it's acceptable behavior to sucker punch someone you disagree with as an effective means of stopping a dispute and that is the message the "Valley Mafia" is giving to those little girls. Telling these kids their actions were justified or that they were "just defending" themselves is BS. The most cowardly act on earth is to walk up behind someone and sucker punch them and that goes for children as well as adults. Children and adults have the inherent right to protect themselves from a perceived threat...blindly sucker punching someone who never saw it coming is not a "perceived" threat!

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Maybe mom has a Miley Cyrus fixation...

That isn't her mother. It allegedly her aunt. (I don't think there is any real relation.)

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
These folks call themselves "The Valley Mafia". Most are *women* (I use the term very loosely) who have several "baby daddies" who are either current cons or ex cons and either have been or are involved in illegal drug use and or other illegal activity. I don't understand the "tongue" thing but I don't understand "duck lip" images and why they are so popular on social media either.

Last night I received upwards of 6 different msgs from the "Valley Mafia" including threats, accusing me of bashing a 12 year old and I'd like to be clear...I am not bashing a 12 year old child but I have bashed the actions of 12 year olds who think it's perfectly acceptable to sucker punch another child and then brag about their escapades on social media. I don't blame the 12 year olds as much as I do the adult role models whom these children are modeling their behavior after. At least 3 of the messages were from the actual 12 year olds involved (occurring after midnight last night) and the other 3 were from "Valley Mafia" *women* (again the term used very loosely) which included perceived threats to f*-up my world.

I also want to be clear that Bailey (the girl sucker punched) is probably not completely innocent. I know the girls were friends, they quarreled, probably called each other a few names and parted friendship. I raised a child, I know that kids are not always going to get along and that they bicker and fight with one another. That's normal, hormonal, childish behavior and something parents and teachers deal with on a daily basis. I'm not saying it's right but it's what children do. It's our job as as parents teach them effective ways to deal with those issues that don't include physical violence.

What is NOT NORMAL behavior is teaching your child that it's acceptable behavior to sucker punch someone you disagree with as an effective means of stopping a dispute and that is the message the "Valley Mafia" is giving to those little girls. Telling these kids their actions were justified or that they were "just defending" themselves is BS. The most cowardly act on earth is to walk up behind someone and sucker punch them and that goes for children as well as adults. Children and adults have the inherent right to protect themselves from a perceived threat...blindly sucker punching someone who never saw it coming is not a "perceived" threat!

Sounds as if this has now turned the corner and uncovered more Walton County Issues for law enforcement to look into.

A women's gang (club) called the "Valley Mafia"...

I hope you've reported these threats to WCSO.