• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Porkchop

Beach Comber
Nov 16, 2010
Blue Mountain Beach
Screen Shot 2016-05-15 at 7.28.24 PM.png

WARNING: SNAKES IN DUNES
Blue Mountain Beach, Florida

The dune snake situation has risen to the level that a WARNING has been issued by The Retreat, with more than a dozen warning signs being posted in the immediate area of the Draper Lake outflow.

Last edited:

Will B

Jan 5, 2006
Atlanta, GA
yeah...my family has had a home in SRB since 1966, and that's a first for me. We grew up playing in those dunes, and I never saw a snake. Sounds like a simple scare tactic to me...

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL
Years ago there were angry dune snakes in Deer Park all the time. They were attached to naked homosexuals. Could it be the same type?

Was out that way today, and it was mentioned how one of the turning points of So Wal going downhill was them putting in Watersound where the nude gay beach used to be.

Truman

Beach Fanatic
Apr 3, 2009
Was out that way today, and it was mentioned how one of the turning points of So Wal going downhill was them putting in Watersound where the nude gay beach used to be.
I blame Meryl. Phony b*tch. Definitely not SoWal material. She opened the door for all the phony suburbanites who followed. I should have drowned her when I had the chance.

Don't even get me started on Christof.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
What snakes? I have lived in BMB permenantly since 2003 within 50 yds of the dunes and have yet to see a snake on them. Maybe that they just prefer the "elite" of the Retreat? ALL SIGNS ON THE BEACH need to be removed!