• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Deanna Butts

Beach Crab
Feb 27, 2016
My next assignment is at Eglin Air Force Base. We leave Geneva, Switzerland at the end of May. We will be in the Destin, FL area in mid Jun to hopefully finalize housing and then will be ready for move in around 01 July.

We are willing to travel up to 45-60 min from Freeport, FL. But, if the house is that far out, then it needs to meet all of the specifications below :)

We need a year-to-year lease for at least 2 years, but possibly for 3 years. We are adopting while we are in Florida and my mother-in-law is coming to live with us to take care of the baby when we return to work. So, we need a 4br+, 3+ bath, house not to exceed $3,000 a month. Obviously the cheaper the better, but the max is $3k :)

We would like the master bedroom, with the attached master bathroom. We'd like a separate shower and a Jacuzzi bathtub (or something similar).

We would like a mother-in-law suite or something similar (basically another room with an attached bathroom).

We need a house that will allow pets (two cats and one dog), although we won't have any pets in the first 6 months and the dog is not certain. My mother-in-law will keep the cats with her until she moves in with us by the end of the 2016. After my mother-in-law moves in, we are going to search for a rescue beagle puppy. My husband will crate train the puppy and my mother-in-law will be home 24/7 to ensure no accidents. We are willing to sign whatever paperwork to ensure that we will not let any of the pets deteriorate the home and we are willing to put down a larger pet deposit if needed.

We would love a pool and/or beach and/or lake access (a must if it's more than 45 min out from Freeport).

We'd like a fenced in yard.

We'd like a screened-in porch or wrap around porch.

We'd like at least a 2-car garage.

Thank you so very much for your help!

lowery4

Beach Comber
May 29, 2014
My next assignment is at Eglin Air Force Base. We leave Geneva, Switzerland at the end of May. We will be in the Destin, FL area in mid Jun to hopefully finalize housing and then will be ready for move in around 01 July.

We are willing to travel up to 45-60 min from Freeport, FL. But, if the house is that far out, then it needs to meet all of the specifications below :)

We need a year-to-year lease for at least 2 years, but possibly for 3 years. We are adopting while we are in Florida and my mother-in-law is coming to live with us to take care of the baby when we return to work. So, we need a 4br+, 3+ bath, house not to exceed $3,000 a month. Obviously the cheaper the better, but the max is $3k :)

We would like the master bedroom, with the attached master bathroom. We'd like a separate shower and a Jacuzzi bathtub (or something similar).

We would like a mother-in-law suite or something similar (basically another room with an attached bathroom).

We need a house that will allow pets (two cats and one dog), although we won't have any pets in the first 6 months and the dog is not certain. My mother-in-law will keep the cats with her until she moves in with us by the end of the 2016. After my mother-in-law moves in, we are going to search for a rescue beagle puppy. My husband will crate train the puppy and my mother-in-law will be home 24/7 to ensure no accidents. We are willing to sign whatever paperwork to ensure that we will not let any of the pets deteriorate the home and we are willing to put down a larger pet deposit if needed.

We would love a pool and/or beach and/or lake access (a must if it's more than 45 min out from Freeport).

We'd like a fenced in yard.

We'd like a screened-in porch or wrap around porch.

We'd like at least a 2-car garage.

Thank you so very much for your help!