• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Ajust

Beach Comber
Jan 30, 2016
Hi there, I am currently looking for a 1 bedroom/1 bath monthly rental and my schedule is flexible. I travel back and forth between NYC and 30A and need a consistant place to call home during my beach visits. I can do a 6 month lease or 1 year.. Again very flexiable depending on the scenerio and situation. Also, the space can be unfurnished or furnished. I currently have furniture in storage and would be willing to decorate the space with my decor and furnishings. I am an interior decorator and also work in the fashion industry so the space will be loved and treated with the upmost TLC. This is a great opportunity for the right person that wants a responsible tenant who is not always there. I look forward to hearing from you. Call or text 404.242.8282

Cassity

Beach Comber
Nov 1, 2015
Hi there, I am currently looking for a 1 bedroom/1 bath monthly rental and my schedule is flexible. I travel back and forth between NYC and 30A and need a consistant place to call home during my beach visits. I can do a 6 month lease or 1 year.. Again very flexiable depending on the scenerio and situation. Also, the space can be unfurnished or furnished. I currently have furniture in storage and would be willing to decorate the space with my decor and furnishings. I am an interior decorator and also work in the fashion industry so the space will be loved and treated with the upmost TLC. This is a great opportunity for the right person that wants a responsible tenant who is not always there. I look forward to hearing from you. Call or text 404.242.8282

Hi! I have a room for rent in my personal home if you are still looking for a rental. My contact info is 850-865-0205 or s.cassity5@gmail.com

Sharon

Attachments

• 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 74