• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
Haha - fools are trying to keep TDC and Sheriff off the beach.
I've seen sheriff patrols stop pull private beach signs up and throw them on athe dune. I've also seen them just drive by whistling "happy days are here again"

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
I love the tracks going right past it on the right (landward side) of the sign!

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
Was just reading SWTWs post on Facebook. They are asking for the name of the business/person that did this "event". Hopefully we can find that info out for them and they can get something done about the out of hand vendors on our beaches.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
Maybe if we all tag the sheriff and FWC on other social media we can get some enforcement going on. Pretty sure there would be fines involved from the state...

GypsyJamie

Beach Comber
Jun 26, 2015
Funny last week the sheriff deputy was driving the beach and he stopped pulled up a private beach sign and threw it up on their high property. Saying " these aren't allowed ". Sadly it's back and she is planting sea oats from her bank down on the dry sand today
I wonder if this is something that can be reported. I have always been under the impression that the beach is public property as soon as you get down to the actual sand. Someone correct me and tell me if this in not the case, please.