• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

catmoney

Beach Comber
May 23, 2009
I would like to say thank you to Kyle a lifeguard. He was working at the beach access between Watercoler and Seaside yesterday. My wife slipped coming down the steps and busted her but. We were both scared that she had really hurt herself. Kyle came up the stairs made sure Joy was o.k. and helped us get our chairs and cooler down to the sand. We go the beach every weekend and we see the life guards and they are always very friendly. Luckily this is the first time we have been assisted by them because of an accident. Kyle is a perfect example of a lifeguard and first responder. He was helpful, friendly and concerned for Joy's well being. We are lucky to have these kind of people working on the beaches we all love.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
The SWFD likes to recognize their members for jobs well done. It you would like to the address for the SWFD is

911 N CR 393
Santa Rosa Beach Fl

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
I would like to say thank you to Kyle a lifeguard. He was working at the beach access between Watercoler and Seaside yesterday. My wife slipped coming down the steps and busted her but. We were both scared that she had really hurt herself. Kyle came up the stairs made sure Joy was o.k. and helped us get our chairs and cooler down to the sand. We go the beach every weekend and we see the life guards and they are always very friendly. Luckily this is the first time we have been assisted by them because of an accident. Kyle is a perfect example of a lifeguard and first responder. He was helpful, friendly and concerned for Joy's well being. We are lucky to have these kind of people working on the beaches we all love.
Very nice - thanks for posting! Glad she was OK.

UofL

Beach Fanatic
Jan 21, 2005
Louisville KY
And they risk their lives. 4 people drowned in the Panhandle last week and many more were rescued. Ellen