• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Freshii is NOW open at 30Avenue in Inlet Beach. Come out to celebrate the Grand Opening on Saturday, April 2 at 7pm for a Sunset Soiree. Sample the menu and enjoy fresh cocktails.

I haven't tried Freshii yet but I have heard from several friends who are in love with everything about the food from the best smoothie ever to rice/veggie bowls, salads, wraps, frozen greek yogurt and soon to have meals and boxes to go.

Freshii joins a growing group of outstanding restaurants and unique shops at 30Avenue on Hwy 98 at the east end of Scenic 30A just across from Rosemary Beach. Watch for our feature story coming to SoWal.com for all the scoop.

Eat. Energize. That’s the Freshii mantra. Freshii is a health casual restaurant concept that serves fresh food designed to energize people on the go. With a diverse and completely customizable menu of breakfast, soups, salads, wraps, bowls, burritos, frozen yogurt, juices and smoothies served in an eco-friendly environment, Freshii caters to every dietary preference and type of taste buds. Today there are 200 Freshii restaurants globally in Toronto, Vancouver, Miami, Chicago, Houston, Dubai, Vienna, Saudi Arabia, Guatemala and 80+ cities and 15 countries around the world with 2 opening every week. Freshii restaurants can be found in all types of locations from cosmopolitan cities, malls, college campuses, suburb neighbourhoods, fitness clubs, airports and small towns.

30Avenue | Upscale Shopping, Restaurants in Inlet Beach FL

12321553_748463978587450_8918820345198683288_n.jpg

Last edited:

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL
Just want to throw them a recommendation for anyone on the east end who is looking for a very healthy & taste quick bite at a very reasonable price by SoWal standards. So very fresh, easy to find something healthy and tastes great- we'd probably eat there several times a week if we were closer.

I want to see them succeed and they seem to be a little bit off the beaten path unless you're looking for the yoga place.