• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

beachdogmom

Beach Lover
Jan 29, 2010
Seacrest
I have a 2/2 at Terra Mar and I need a roommate to share the apartment beginning at any time. I am mid-50s professional female with a sweet year old lab. Rent will be $700/month plus 1/2 utilities.

Njcarlin

Beach Comber
Jul 2, 2016
Sandestin FL
I have a 2/2 at Terra Mar and I need a roommate to share the apartment beginning at any time. I am mid-50s professional female with a sweet year old lab. Rent will be $700/month plus 1/2 utilities.
Hello! Please contact me about sharing your apartment. Sounds ideal since Im 60, professional, female.

LizzieB

Beach Comber
Apr 12, 2016
Seagrove
Hi I am trying to relocate to the Seagrove area. If the other lady doesn't work out I am interested. I am 51 SWF 9 year old Cairn Terrier sweet dog. I am retired on disability due to stroke in 2014 I have recovered very well.