• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Maegan Hotaling

Beach Comber
Jul 6, 2015
House is for rent. It is best set up for small numbers due to fact one bathroom per floor. It is a very quite personal neighborhood with many friendly retired people. There are 3 bedrooms with two queen beds and one king bed.

victorialwaites

Beach Lover
Aug 16, 2009
My husband and I are closing on our house August 15th and our new home being built will not be finished until sometime in November. We are interested. Is this home furnished? Pets?

Dolphingirl

Beach Comber
Nov 14, 2015
Sunshine! salty kisses and santa wishes at Santa Rosa Beach Florida!
Spend getaway at the beach!
Private and stress free!

Walk the shores and enjoy this holiday at MY HOUSE!

Everything- DVD player and satellite/cable tv. Fully stocked kitchen and appliances. Large washer and dryer. Really leather furniture. Nice new furniture. Air conditioning, liners provided. Large deck with quiet backyard. HOA swimming pool.

Local- atm/bank, grocery store, churches, spas, antiqueing, beachcombing, boating, scenic, sight seeing, fitness center, medical services, shopping, nature walks and nature trails, fine and casual dining, beach, national parks, western lake, fresh and salt water fishing, hiking, surfing, swimming and so much more.

My house is located in community of Grayton Cove with elegant essence of a quite tucked away neighborhood with the forest surrounding it. Within walking distance is every amenity listed above... From walking to Hurricane Oyster Bar for happy hour, prime rib at Pandoras, snacks at Grayton General store, nightlife at Red Bar on the beach, art galleries, bike trails, nature walks, sandcastle at the beach, fishing tours, campfires on beach, western lake, and so much more...

Rent 1 month to 6 months. Absolutely No Smoking!
Very interested. How much per month. Please call 850-685-3745 Thanks, Lisa