• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Mike Jones

Beach Fanatic
Dec 24, 2008
First, I'm not your neighbor and I don't know Suzanne Harris. People certainly assume a lot when responding to these emails. I don't think Suzanne Harris owns Edgewater resort but if she does she stands open to a lot of liability. If I was the owner I would be fixing the issue instead of blasting people for bringing it to someone's attention. I don't appreciate people going into my personal profile and adding info to my account either. I've always heard Walton county was crooked from the core and now I see that's true.
LOL no dog in the fight huh?

What do you mean adding info to your account? Responding to what emails?

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Maybe she was Hacked?

That would be a new one, someone accessing others accounts...hum.

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
This pond is not natural. It was man made!
Read on here that it was a coastal dune lake that got turned into a retention pond. Lots of them nearby and way over in Panama City Beach got usurped. Check out google satellite images and you can see where many lakes got cut off from gulf..

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Read on here that it was a coastal dune lake that got turned into a retention pond. Lots of them nearby and way over in Panama City Beach got usurped. Check out google satellite images and you can see where many lakes got cut off from gulf..

You're thinking of the pond to the west of Edgewater. I believe this pond was added when Edgewater was built.

While I'm not generally a fan of Ms. Harris, this strikes me as a new low. If you're not a condo owner then it's not your concern.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
.Ms. Harris was found in compliance with the DEP regarding this particular photo.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
You're thinking of the pond to the west of Edgewater. I believe this pond was added when Edgewater was built.

While I'm not generally a fan of Ms. Harris, this strikes me as a new low. If you're not a condo owner then it's not your concern.
It really was a "pond" (if you want to call it that) before Edgewater. One of those cypress holes with lily pads and snakes but I dont remember it ever being what you would call a dune lake and even dried up some seasons.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
It really was a "pond" (if you want to call it that) before Edgewater. One of those cypress holes with lily pads and snakes but I dont remember it ever being what you would call a dune lake and even dried up some seasons.

At. What you are describing sounds like a cypress stand.