• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

JanieHenderson

Beach Comber
Jul 19, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
I'm looking for a realtor who could help me find a Lot in the area that does NOT have building restrictions. Most lots I've seen so far have a minimum of 1600 square foot homes. I don't want to put a mobile home on the lot, but I would like to build a smaller home (it's just me and my husband).

I'm also interested in getting more information on local contractors. We are "do it yourself" kind of people. We really just want someone to build the shell of a home (we want and plan to put in our own floors, appliances, etc).

If anyone has information on this, please pass it along. Thank you!

Broker

Beach Comber
Hello Janie, I am the Broker-Owner of Pricey Properties® and would be happy to assist. Please click here for the Agency homepage. Contact information can also be found on the site. Give me a call to discuss your needs. Peter

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
I think your best bet for a realtor is Nina Horn, 850-258-4212. She has a knack for being a "matchmaker". She can chat with you a little while, and find the perfect lot for your needs. Her husband, Garrett Horn, 850-258-4212, is a long time builder in South Walton, and can work with you in any way to achieve your goal of a small, quaint house. Give them a call.

LarsAtTheBeach

Beach Fanatic
Jul 19, 2008
I think your best bet for a realtor is Nina Horn, 850-258-4212. She has a knack for being a "matchmaker". She can chat with you a little while, and find the perfect lot for your needs. Her husband, Garrett Horn, 850-258-4212, is a long time builder in South Walton, and can work with you in any way to achieve your goal of a small, quaint house. Give them a call.
I agree with Lake View. Nina is a professional. And a true lady.