• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

earl

Beach Lover
Mar 29, 2008
Sowal
Oh don't even go there troll. Bob Hudson has more credibility then you could ever aspire to have and he doesn't hide who he is!!
At what misty? And I have asked you already once why are you here. You call me blue money. It's obvious you answer for Harris are you Harris money.. Or are you Harris hmmmm.

earl

Beach Lover
Mar 29, 2008
Sowal
Show me where he isn't or hasn't. My credibility isn't at stake here..T. Anderson's is and from what I'm
seeing here, you don't have any. I've got nothing to prove to you.
Again your a ball of lies. At this point everything out of your mouth is a lie.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
And again answering for Mrs. Harris. She is a grown women let her answer quit cutting in line.

Ms. Harris didn't make the comment YOU quoted, I did.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
At what misty? And I have asked you already once why are you here. You call me blue money. It's obvious you answer for Harris are you Harris money.. Or are you Harris hmmmm.

Ms. Harris posts under her real name. I post as Misty and Kurt will assure you I've never posted under ANY other ID and I am no sock puppet or troll. In fact the majority of the members on this board can vouch for that.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011

earl

Beach Lover
Mar 29, 2008
Sowal
I don't have too. All you have to do is read your obnoxious post it's pretty sad. You can't quit trolling me on here it's comical. Please stop harassing me please. Everyone here can have a difference of opinion and get along well most of us can ..

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I don't have too. All you have to do is read your obnoxious post it's pretty sad. You can't quit trolling me on here it's comical. Please stop harassing me please. Everyone here can have a difference of opinion and get along well most of us can ..

You have an Ignore feature. Use it. Stop asking me questions that you want me to answer when you really don't want an answer. If you had made any effort to get along from your first post in god knows how long this conversation wouldn't even exist. I have not called you a liar and you can't prove anything I've said is a lie.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Has Ms Harris ever posted under an anonymous handle?

I'm not Ms. Harris. However, I have been on this board since Dec of 2011 (almost 5 years if you can't do the math) and I have never ever known her to post by any name other than @Suzanne Harris.

Status
Not open for further replies.