• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
The above picture was taken from Grand Dunes our neighbors. Our owners know all about this pond. As President of Edgewater I am also aware an owner in your building reported us to the DEP and they found our pond to be in COMPLIANCE. I have also met with your board President Tom Boren and we had worked out a plan until one of your owners decided to right ugly e mails to your board and to the DEP.
Ms Harris, I am curious what you meant in your last sentence?

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
I am pretty sure the retention pond is no longer filled with snakes and mosquitoes since Edgewater has made the improvements stated. Mosquitoes and frogs dont like moving, aerated water and I am pretty sure that Lake Dr. monthly visits would take care of any snake problems. Probably a good thing you didnt golf at Sandestin during your visit, as I am pretty sure the "ponds,lakes, water hazards" ..whatever you want to call them have ALL of the wildlife listed above PLUS gators and mean birds.

Shelah

Beach Comber
Jul 27, 2016
Miramar beach
Stop focusing on me. You already admitted there is a problem. Just fix it and everyone will be happy. That's really the right thing to do. Stop calling me names and just do the right thing. You know what that is because you already admitted in this thread there is a problem and you have a fix for it. There are no fake names here, I'm not running for any board seat. You fix the problem and I'll be the first one to nominate you for a county seat. I don't even know you but from your message you've stated you manage Edgewater. I would think as a property manager you would do everything in your power to fix any and all problems that the homeowners allow you to fix. As an employee hired by the homeowners you should be on top of all problems at Edgewater. I'm sure that's why they pay you. Maybe it's best to advise the Edgewater board of the situation so they can be aware of any potential litigation from a public safety issue that could possibly effect their homeowners.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Stop focusing on me. You already admitted there is a problem. Just fix it and everyone will be happy. That's really the right thing to do. Stop calling me names and just do the right thing. You know what that is because you already admitted in this thread there is a problem and you have a fix for it. There are no fake names here, I'm not running for any board seat. You fix the problem and I'll be the first one to nominate you for a county seat. I don't even know you but from your message you've stated you manage Edgewater. I would think as a property manager you would do everything in your power to fix any and all problems that the homeowners allow you to fix. As an employee hired by the homeowners you should be on top of all problems at Edgewater. I'm sure that's why they pay you. Maybe it's best to advise the Edgewater board of the situation so they can be aware of any potential litigation from a public safety issue that could possibly effect their homeowners.

Actually, I think people are trying to focus on why you have an issue that the DEP has confirmed is in compliance.

MorningGlory

Beach Lover
Jul 18, 2016
sowal
DEP HAS CONFIRMED IT IS IN COMPLIANCE!!! How much time are you going to keep yammering about it? Good grief!