• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
My brother heard the same thing, but I wanted to see where we can find factual information. Is there an up to date website? This is my first and I don't want to get stuck here. We are heading out, but I keep hearing different stories. Help!

soozie58

Beach Lover
May 28, 2005
Atlanta
Oh gee, we just closed on our cottage in old florida villlage 2 weeks ago!!! What a house warming gift!!! I do not know what to expect?!@ We are across the street from the beach 1 block from gulf place, basically across from goatfeathers. What will happen???? Should we be doing something???? Thanks to everyone on this website, as a new property owner you have all been a wonderful help and have offered a wealth of wonderful info. Stay safe and lets pray for our beaches.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Amazing! Just saw that- that's all we needed to know. Thank you so much!

dustyrider

Beach Comber
Well as being a Texan and looking so forward to coming down to the area for the first time :lol: I can say I am truley bummed about Dennis. :sosad: We are planning to come 7-23-7-30.Who knows what it will be like then but if it hits like Ivan it's not looking to good.We are coMing down with our best friends and their families,at first we were fearing sharks, :eek: "ok,we can handle the sharks,just don't go out until you can't see your toes". Well, I think sharks and hurricanes are just alittle more than I want to deal with besides refereeing my 4 kids for a week. :bang: :evil:

I guess we will just have to wait and see and pray for the hurricane gods to look down upon So. Walton Beach and spare you. Good luck to you all and stay safe!!!!!Kurt don't risk yourself and do anything crazy!!! We need you here to keep all of us "beach dreamers" informed :bow: I will keep all of you in my prayers!!!!!TAKE CARE SO. WALTON BEACH !!!!!!!!!!!!I HOPE TO SEE YOU IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS!!!!!

phdphay

Beach Fanatic
Mar 7, 2005
Rather B. Paddlin said:
FYI - We have asked next week renters to delay their plans. We have committed to boarding our houses today and tomorrow. Has anyone else started boarding or are you waiting???
We're boarding up right now.

Cavallino

Beach Comber
Jun 11, 2005
depends on the date
Is it true that there is a mandatory evacuation for residents on 30-A?

Watercolor is shut down and they told us we have to be out of our house by 4pm?

Just need confirmation....

Thanks

Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.