• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DinJill

Beach Comber
Jul 18, 2016
FL/MN
Two non-smoking mature, quiet professionals with excellent credit and references seeking a long-term, small-dog friendly unfurnished, house rental (9-12 months) near 30A starting in Sept or later. Prefer 1-level home w/ 3 BR/2BA (or larger) and fenced yard. Dogs are small (less than 25 lbs), older and well behaved/traveled. Max budget $2500.

DinJill

Beach Comber
Jul 18, 2016
FL/MN
Two non-smoking mature, quiet professionals with excellent credit and references seeking a long-term, small-dog friendly unfurnished, house rental (9-12 months) near 30A starting in Sept or later. Prefer 1-level home w/ 3 BR/2BA (or larger) and fenced yard. Dogs are small (less than 25 lbs), older and well behaved/traveled. Max budget $2500.

Attachments

• Diana and Jill.jpg
    Diana and Jill.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 34

Blowe

Beach Lover
Jul 5, 2010
Hey my place is coming up for rent in September e-mail me and I will send you pic & info dancingwithlife@gmail.com