• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

earl

Beach Lover
Mar 29, 2008
Sowal
Of course it does PG.

For those that "doubt" that's the list or don't understand what the WCSBA (or SBA) is, I'll post a link for you and you can view the list for yourself! Hopefully, that will at least partially clear up the "credibility" issue. Course if that fails you may be a "Blue's Crew" fan and I didn't realize it. Sorry if you're offended..

Walton County Small Business Association
No worries Allen and Lynda we are still hanging out just watching your trash talk so I don't get kicked off you site again for not agreeing with either of you Cindy promoters..I really don't understand why y'all think L blue has so much money I think you are inflating his wealth just a wee bit but,I'm not him so I can't guarantee that!!

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
No worries Allen and Lynda we are still hanging out just watching your trash talk so I don't get kicked off you site again for not agreeing with either of you Cindy promoters..I really don't understand why y'all think L blue has so much money I think you are inflating his wealth just a wee bit but,I'm not him so I can't guarantee that!!

Maybe its time to bring up the whistleblower lawsuit Cindy has got the county in.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I haven't actually "promoted" Ms. Meadows but admit T. Anderson pretty much trashed himself when he got involved with Blue Crew money. Hanging with C. Jones didn't help his credibility in my opinion either!

As for what I have said about Cindy Meadows yes, she's got my vote. I'll compare Cindy's record to a man that has never even attended a BCC meeting against hers everyday of the week and twice on Sundays.

B&B...Beth Bishop ? Is that you darlin?

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
B&B ...Beth Bishop...niece to Cecilia Jones herself?

Danny Glidewell

Beach Fanatic
Mar 26, 2008
Glendale
While I am not endorsing any candidate I think it fair to point out that among all the attacks there were some questions that were asked for Mr. Anderson and some of his people should answer them. I am sure that if you get a list of questions for Ms. Meadows her people will respond in kind. Maybe that way we can pull this election away from personal attacks and retorts and finally talk about issues and how we can make Walton County a better place for everyone. All these attacks have accomplished is to force the moderators to close threads and lock them so I was unable to thank Dave Rauschkolb for his kind words and to tell Earl that yes I did run, yes I did get beat and that as the old saying goes, "If at first you don't succeed, try again." When you run for office you give up the right to be offended and I am a big boy, if you want to attack me, so be it. But private citizens are just that, private. Dragging people's children and personal business into politics is inappropriate IMHO and people should stick to the issues. Private citizens should be able to express their political opinions without having their families and lives denigrated.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Ya know Danny, I told you about some dirty little secrets that I know of tonight on some folks who have been (mmm how to say this)...rather vicious with their personal remarks towards my daughter, my private life, my EX husband and what I should have done or what it is they think I didn't do but I've held my place and my tongue because they are private citizens. I took the moral high ground and decided to keep their dirty little secrets. I didn't refer to lives their with sly innuendos and veiled threats to expose them because their lives have been just as cheapened as mine. There are things that happened in my life and in my past that I had no control over and was not responsible for. I refuse to accept responsibility for it because it had nothing to do with me. It didn't define me as a person then, and it doesn't define me now. I'm not ashamed and have moved on. I have raised a beautiful young woman (my daughter) who is successful in her own right and have a wonderful grand daughter that I think hung the moon. Those 2 are who and what defines me and my character.

I also told you tonight that what people are seeing on this board from those who simply troll here is desperation. These people that are desperate to hold onto keeping things just they way it's always been with back room deals, bought elections, threats and intimidation. That is unfortunately, what defines Walton County and it's been that way since even before the Quinn McMillan administration. Almost since my first day on this forum I've talked about corruption etc. and the lengths folks have gone to not only with myself personally but also against good honest people who really do want open, honest government. People (especially the good ole boys) that ridicule other people (private citizens) like Suzanne Harris, Alan Osborne, Frank Day, yourself and so many others who got in the way of taking back the power that belongs to all of us....the power to elect open, honest citizens, who want government operated in the Sunshine.

So really, if you look back on things I've said about how dirty this county is over the years and what I've said since I've been on SoWal, this has been a defining moment for me. Everything these folks have done and said over the last several weeks/months to trash me and my family, Suzanne, Alan and others is just EXACTLY what they have done ALL these years and there is NO BETTER TRUTH or PROOF than what's been written right here on this forum!

Take a bow @earl, take a bow @Born&Bread, take a bow @Phil Good, take a bow @Robert Nelson, take a bow @ Scott Brannon, take a bow @The Blue's Crew and all the other trolls. You all deserve a standing ovation for proving what I have always said was true! You folks have gone beyond great lengths to PROVE the truth! And the truth is, this is just the way it's always been!

Yes, I was defensive of my family and my private life and yes I did allude to illiterates and A$$es and yes I was warned about the Neanderthal comment I made (among other things) but in the overall scheme of things, anything I said was kind in comparison and I never went after your families or children.

So, I want to thank you ALL from the bottom of my heart and I mean that as sure as the sun will rise tomorrow. No sarcasm, no hate, no hostility just an open, honest and sincere thank you!

earl

Beach Lover
Mar 29, 2008
Sowal
While I am not endorsing any candidate I think it fair to point out that among all the attacks there were some questions that were asked for Mr. Anderson and some of his people should answer them. I am sure that if you get a list of questions for Ms. Meadows her people will respond in kind. Maybe that way we can pull this election away from personal attacks and retorts and finally talk about issues and how we can make Walton County a better place for everyone. All these attacks have accomplished is to force the moderators to close threads and lock them so I was unable to thank Dave Rauschkolb for his kind words and to tell Earl that yes I did run, yes I did get beat and that as the old saying goes, "If at first you don't succeed, try again." When you run for office you give up the right to be offended and I am a big boy, if you want to attack me, so be it. But private citizens are just that, private. Dragging people's children and personal business into politics is inappropriate IMHO and people should stick to the issues. Private citizens should be able to express their political opinions without having their families and lives denigrated.
Good for you Danny, If you fall off the horse you got to get back up and keep riding. And let me please say again I have tried to stay away from arguing with you and you keep coming back for more. Good day sir