• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I will give you a hint. My kids knew your daughter!!!

Let me assure you my child didn't even compete in the same league with others that she went to school with. My daughter was and is now, her own person making, her own way, living her own life, doing what she does best...achieving her goals. I assure you she would never hide behind a FAKE ID to attack anyone, especially someones child because I would have kicked off in her :moon:.

I will say sorry about the daughter comment it was not meant that way. Now will you say sorry for all the lies you spread on here?

My opinions are not lies. Different interpretations of the facts, yes. Yours and mine differ substantially. There is no excuse and no apology in the world that would make a difference or excuse what has been said about myself or my family. NONE.

Unfortunately your facts are wrong. I will agree Dawn and Scott messed up but Bagbey was a mess from the get go. Bagbey was Cindy's pick and answered to her and shunned the rest of the commission. A man, boss, or head of our TDC should never treat women employees that way. If you want to talk county attorney. Mark was also Cindy's pick. She actually was the one who put the motion forward to have to have 4 votes to get rid of him. Mark couldn't litigate his way out of a wet paper sack. He advised the county to vote for the beach ordinance removing the signs and then when he see he got called on it. He backed down or did he do this so Cindy could try to gain votes by reinstating it? We need a lawyer who will give law advise that will keep the county legal and keep the constitution. We all really know Cindy is not for customary use. She knows that is the only way to have a chance to win. I got news for everyone Cindy has her good ole boy system. It would be ok if they wanted the greater good for the county instead of a select few on the south end.

I was not here for much of Bagby's tenure at the TDC and just vaguely remember the hoop-la over his attempted firing/resignation but if memory serves, Cecilia Jones was responsible for that debacle. Yes, that would be "the woman" who wants to control every aspect of County government with the active participation of the "Blue's Crew" behind her, with both of them leading the rest of the County into his and her personal vision/version of open, honest government, operated in the sunshine. Not what I want to see assuredly and I will actively work toward voting her out!

As for Mark Davis, I've know the man for many years personally and on a professional level as my private attorney. He applauded my efforts to stop Churches from being built in this County using inmate labor, a violation of State Statute. He applauded my efforts to stop prayer from being led across public address systems at school functions while a sitting school board member albeit a man of Christian faith himself. While he didn't appreciate the old Humane Society being shut down because animals in Walton County were being shipped to Chipley, he applauded my efforts to stop fraud, waste and abuse of taxpayer dollars and has continued that fight for the taxpayers. I haven't always agreed with what his tenure in County Government has produced but I will stand by my convictions that he has done so with honesty, integrity and a desire and willingness to be a part of the solution and not part of the problem. I wish he had stayed in private practice because I believe he could have done more privately then he has been able to accomplish having his hands tied behind his back by a BCC hell bent to allow Blue free reign in County government. Mark is assuredly a man of great character being hampered by the very government who pays his salary.

Danny Glidewell

Beach Fanatic
Mar 26, 2008
Glendale
Wait just a minute. Mark Davis is a good honorable man and has always been one. He has a good reputation as an attorney and certainly does not deserve to be anonymously trashed here. If you wish to make derogatory statements regarding his job performance then walk to the podium next board meeting and do it to his face. Further the TDC falls under the Board of County Commissioners. They cannot do anything without the permission of the Board and so it is impossible for them to "cause" anything. Mr. Bagby was an employee of the Board and did what he was instructed to do.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Aww, so you approve of being outed as a member of the SBA Mike Weimorts! That's Great! Now that we have established your motives...move along folks. No agendas at work here.

:D

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Wait just a minute. Mark Davis is a good honorable man and has always been one. He has a good reputation as an attorney and certainly does not deserve to be anonymously trashed here. If you wish to make derogatory statements regarding his job performance then walk to the podium next board meeting and do it to his face. Further the TDC falls under the Board of County Commissioners. They cannot do anything without the permission of the Board and so it is impossible for them to "cause" anything. Mr. Bagby was an employee of the Board and did what he was instructed to do.

Well yew haw Danny G! I was able to rate your posts because my "rating" icons come back for one second and then disappeared again. Well said. :):):)

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
Never said he wasn't honorable. Weather he is a good lawyer is a matter of opinion. You can have yours and I can have mine. So the TDC can't do anythi
Let me assure you my child didn't even compete in the same league with others that she went to school with. My daughter was and is now, her own person making, her own way, living her own life, doing what she does best...achieving her goals. I assure you she would never hide behind a FAKE ID to attack anyone, especially someones child because I would have kicked off in her :moon:.

My opinions are not lies. Different interpretations of the facts, yes. Yours and mine differ substantially. There is no excuse and no apology in the world that would make a difference or excuse what has been said about myself or my family. NONE.

I was not here for much of Bagby's tenure at the TDC and just vaguely remember the hoop-la over his attempted firing/resignation but if memory serves, Cecilia Jones was responsible for that debacle. Yes, that would be "the woman" who wants to control every aspect of County government with the active participation of the "Blue's Crew" behind her, with both of them leading the rest of the County into his and her personal vision/version of open, honest government, operated in the sunshine. Not what I want to see assuredly and I will actively work toward voting her out!

As for Mark Davis, I've know the man for many years personally and on a professional level as my private attorney. He applauded my efforts to stop Churches from being built in this County using inmate labor, a violation of State Statute. He applauded my efforts to stop prayer from being led across public address systems at school functions while a sitting school board member albeit a man of Christian faith himself. While he didn't appreciate the old Humane Society being shut down because animals in Walton County were being shipped to Chipley, he applauded my efforts to stop fraud, waste and abuse of taxpayer dollars and has continued that fight for the taxpayers. I haven't always agreed with what his tenure in County Government has produced but I will stand by my convictions that he has done so with honesty, integrity and a desire and willingness to be a part of the solution and not part of the problem. I wish he had stayed in private practice because I believe he could have done more privately then he has been able to accomplish having his hands tied behind his back by a BCC hell bent to allow Blue free reign in County government. Mark is assuredly a man of great character being hampered by the very government who pays his salary.

You took the daughter thing all wrong. Sorry your so offensive about it. It was not meant to be personal.

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
I guess I don't know enough about Blue. What has he done in this county that is so bad? Please keep to the truth. I keep hearing blue money. I bet the guy is worth less than 10 mil. In South Walton that's not a big deal.

earl

Beach Lover
Mar 29, 2008
Sowal

So you have done all of this ? This is off subject but now I really want to know your against pray in public forum ?did I really read that correct
My name isn't fake it's my real name and the only reason I don't put my pic is people like you harassing me. No thanks.
Let's be clear tho yours is fake along with your pic and all you can say is the people on here know who I am. So how are we so different?
Why not use inmates to do work ? They are being punished for doing wrong why not ? That's like saying they can't grow their own garden for food to help so I don't have to pay for it ?

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
So you have done all of this ? This is off subject but now I really want to know your against pray in public forum ?did I really read that correct
My name isn't fake it's my real name and the only reason I don't put my pic is people like you harassing me. No thanks.
Let's be clear tho yours is fake along with your pic and all you can say is the people on here know who I am. So how are we so different?
Why not use inmates to do work ? They are being punished for doing wrong why not ? That's like saying they can't grow their own garden for food to help so I don't have to pay for it ?
I would think inmates like to get out to work. Nobody is going to stop me or my kids from praying.