• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Akarin

Beach Lover
Mar 5, 2012
Eastern Lake
akarin.com
I just have to say, that is a cool little store. On our way to the beach we picked up a pound of Royal Reds and had them steamed with the garlic herb butter in 3 minutes. Having fresh, steamed shrimp on the beach was awesome! If you haven't gone by, I suggest checking them out.

Akarin

Beach Lover
Mar 5, 2012
Eastern Lake
akarin.com
I guess what surprised me was that when I saw "Seafood Market" I thought about Sexton's or Shrimper's with lots of fish products and just a few seasonings and side items. The opposite is true here. They have the staples of Mahi, Grouper, Snapper, Shrimp. But they have some wines, craft beer, Wagyu beef, hush puppies, just enough fresh veggies to make sides, banana pudding & key lime pies, and a crazy isle of seasoning and sides from Louisiana.

Jimmy T

Beach Fanatic
Apr 6, 2015
I guess what surprised me was that when I saw "Seafood Market" I thought about Sexton's or Shrimper's with lots of fish products and just a few seasonings and side items. The opposite is true here. They have the staples of Mahi, Grouper, Snapper, Shrimp. But they have some wines, craft beer, Wagyu beef, hush puppies, just enough fresh veggies to make sides, banana pudding & key lime pies, and a crazy isle of seasoning and sides from Louisiana.
Been wanting to make it over there for a while. Guess it's time to hook up the bike trailer, toss an ice chest in there and brave the Seaside bike traffic, pedestrians, and cars! Sounds like it will be worth the trip!