• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

risalew

Beach Comber
Mar 26, 2015
Professional couple moving from Atlanta to SRB/Miramar Beach/Inlet Beach areas. Non-smokers. We have 2 cats that are friendly, clean, spayed and litter boxed trained. We have excellent credit. We can send photos of our current home to show the care we would take of your home. We can move in as early as Sept 7th (preferably) or up Sept 10th. We are looking for a house with private outdoor space but open to a townhome.

Blowe

Beach Lover
Jul 5, 2010
Hey there, My place in Seagrove Beach is just becoming available at end of August....Its 1 acre fenced in Older home....2 bedroom and a studio that can be turned into a bedroom or an office/studio....I taught Yoga out of it for many years.....I'm asking 2300.00 but negotiable ... I do have it for sale so that might me an issue for you?? Its unfurnished.Let me know if your interested I can send pic. ......you can call me anytime 352.552.7900 or e-mail dancingwithlife@gmail.com Be Well~ Bridgette Lowe

graytonbeachguy

Beach Fanatic
Jun 14, 2008
I have a four bedroom/two and a half bath home with bay access, a dock, boat lift and waver under davit. The kitchen is appointed with stainless steel appliances. Also includes a two-vehicle carport and a 500 square foot Florida room. A storage shed of 150 square feet has plenty of room for lawn tools, bike and other items. I amean seeking God $3,200/month with a one year lease. If you are interested, please leave your phone number. I have many pics of the home if you are interested.

Beach CJ7

Beach Comber
Jun 1, 2014
IF your still looking I have a single story home, 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage, community pool, QUIET neighborhood, 1/2 mile to Bay access and 2 miles to Gulf Place. Two car garage with ample storage. Additional boat parking located off street and secured behind a privacy fence. Tile and Pergo wood floors, covered patio, new paint throughout, updated master bathroom, HUGE walk-in closet in master. House is located on a large corner lot with new landscaping. Home is in great condition, perfect for a family with its split floor plan. $1600 per month. Long term rental, must have references, clean credit, no smoking, pets negotiable.
spangler.ian@gmail.com

Perle003

Beach Comber
Nov 23, 2013
Professional couple moving from Atlanta to SRB/Miramar Beach/Inlet Beach areas. Non-smokers. We have 2 cats that are friendly, clean, spayed and litter boxed trained. We have excellent credit. We can send photos of our current home to show the care we would take of your home. We can move in as early as Sept 7th (preferably) or up Sept 10th. We are looking for a house with private outdoor space but open to a townhome.
Hi there,

Have you found a home yet?

Thanks,

Sascha

Choctawbaygirl

Beach Comber
May 3, 2015
Santa Rosa Beach
Hello, if you haven't found anything, I have an adorable 2 bdr. 2 bath cottage, with outdoor deck and private yard. In a great location. email me for pictures and more info. linda8450@embarqmail.com. or text 850-830-5783.