• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

tperrin09

Beach Comber
Aug 14, 2014
Hi my name is Tammy, I am the Manager of Queork in Watersound at the Hub. I am looking for a small rental for longterm living. I have two small under 20lb pups that go to work with me everyday because I work 9 to 10 hrs per day. When I am not able to take them with me places they are crate trained. I would like a small kitchen because I like cooking. Efficiency, carriage house, or small one bedroom. I am looking to spend $1200 all inclusive. If you have something available please contact me at either 850-890-5134 or email me at tammy@queork.com. I need this by September 1st. Thank you.

Blowe

Beach Lover
Jul 5, 2010
Hey Tammy,
I have a place in Seagrove beach close to where you work. Its on an acre and its a 2 bedroom 2 bath with a studio....I am asking more than what you are wanting to pay but wanted to let you know about it incase we can work something out?? Like if you got a roommate?? Anyhoo Call me or email me if you want more info...352.552.7900 dancingwithlife@gmail.com Be Well~ Bridgette Lowe