• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Stephen Coyle

Beach Comber
Jul 5, 2016
New York City
Professional married couple seek a 2 bedroom with office or 3 bedroom, 2 bath house or condo with one year lease within ten miles of Seaside, FL, dog(s) allowed.

graytonbeachguy

Beach Fanatic
Jun 14, 2008
I have a four bedroom/two and a half bath home with bay access, a dock, boat lift and waver under davit. The kitchen is appointed with stainless steel appliances. Also includes a two-vehicle carport and a 500 square foot Florida room. A storage shed of 150 square feet has plenty of room for lawn tools, bike and other items. I amean seeking God $3,200/month with a one year lease. If you are interested, please leave your phone number. I have many pics of the home if you are interested.

Blowe

Beach Lover
Jul 5, 2010
Hey There, I have a 2 bedroom 2 bath and a room that can be bedroom/studio/office? Its in Seagrove Beach on the south side of 30-a 5 minute walk to the beach.....I'm asking $2300.00/month I do have it for sale so not sure that will work for you but let me know if you would like more info? 1 acre fenced in....pet friendly :)