• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

earl

Beach Lover
Mar 29, 2008
Sowal
I will decide don't throw stones from your glass house. Case in point a obvious cm supporter went on private property and defaced a sign. Seriously then meadows supporters say we need all the signs gone from the road ways etc. and they start leaving and now all you got is someone is stealing them oh oh must be tony supporters ... Again make it up as you go please. Maybe just maybe it's a Good Samaritan picking up trash on the road way. Literally just cleaning up ...

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
English, try English, without the cigar up your butt.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
OK. Make sense. I delivered my point. What is yours?

Aug 3, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Enlighten us, undestructible. Please tell us what you think is going on.
What do I think is happening? I think an alien spaceship came down and took her signs and Tony's and the aliens are running a mock campaign on a different planet....how the heck do I know what's going on?!? Probably the DOT lawn mowers took her signs...who cares? I saw Tony Anderson signs broken in three pieces and in a pile next to a line of Meadows signs left untouched...anyone have Tony's email so I can have him put it on Facebook and say he is the victim?

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Seriously... people who can't spell simple words...people that don't understand you don't file ethics complaints against private citizens...really?

And you vote too? That's just scary!

I don't call on divine intervention at all but something serious needs to intervene here!

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
What do I think is happening? I think an alien spaceship came down and took her signs and Tony's and the aliens are running a mock campaign on a different planet....how the heck do I know what's going on?!? Probably the DOT lawn mowers took her signs...who cares? I saw Tony Anderson signs broken in three pieces and in a pile next to a line of Meadows signs left untouched...anyone have Tony's email so I can have him put it on Facebook and say he is the victim?

We are in agreement that Tony's campaign is a mockery.