• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Does Borago support Tony? Just wondering... Because if they do, they've just lost my business. Forever.

In fairness...if you owned a business and could command your asking price to close the business for a private affair, I think most business owners would do so. With a group of 125+ small business owners allegedly present, I think if nothing else Borago supports the WCSBA which supports Tony Anderson.

Jimmy T

Beach Fanatic
Apr 6, 2015
In fairness...if you owned a business and could command your asking price to close the business for a private affair, I think most business owners would do so. With a group of 125+ small business owners allegedly present, I think if nothing else Borago supports the WCSBA which supports Tony Anderson.
I hear you Misty. But they didn't do this at any of the other high-class restaurants in the area. They did it at Borago. Why? Just curious...

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I hear you Misty. But they didn't do this at any of the other high-class restaurants in the area. They did it at Borago. Why? Just curious...

:dunno: My guess?

And that's all it is...Blue and the owner of Borago are probably friends.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Blue is their landlord

I got to thinking about that last night after reading about the fire at the old Borago in 2015.