• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
Can you list the leadership positions he has held, and the State representatives he has contacts with that will help him build infrastructure?

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
What decisions rubbed your ass the wrong way, Erl?

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
I got to go to bed guys. I got a big day of replacing Tony signs that keep getting spray painted. That Cindy following is a kind, loving, awesome group. Maybe they will quit suing the county and we can get more roads or a new park instead of paying lawyer fees.

earl

Beach Lover
Mar 29, 2008
Sowal
If they had not made it personal by dragging my daughter into it when they first registered, you're right, they would be comical had they left my family out of it.
Here we go again just dragging more trash out of the garbage. Nobody is talking about your daughter or your family let it be less talk about politics and why you think Meadows is better than Tony other then education. Just because somebody has a degree and a failing record at managing. And I elaborate everybody says she's been here eight years well look at the mess where are in how did we get here ?? Let's try to keep focused and not pick on people tonight.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
Honesty, common sense, a born leader, no non sense, straight shooter. He won't lie to your face because it's what you want to hear or will get him more votes. His supporters are a great group of people who want the best for this county and will help pave the road in the right direction. Oh ya our State politicians will work with him to built more infrastructure. He has lived here his whole life and knows the history of this county. He listens to the people and tries to solve problems. He doesn't create them.

Your go? Please don't use Cindy has experience has a BCC because we all know how that's been working.
The part of the State Politicians working with him, what exactly do you mean?

Patriot Games

Beach Lover
Aug 28, 2014
I got to go to bed guys. I got a big day of replacing Tony signs that keep getting spray painted. That Cindy following is a kind, loving, awesome group. Maybe they will quit suing the county and we can get more roads or a new park instead of paying lawyer fees.

When faced with reality of being caught even the most hardened criminal will give it up.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Here we go again just dragging more trash out of the garbage. Nobody is talking about your daughter or your family let it be less talk about politics and why you think Meadows is better than Tony other then education. Just because somebody has a degree and a failing record at managing. And I elaborate everybody says she's been here eight years well look at the mess where are in how did we get here ?? Let's try to keep focused and not pick on people tonight.

C. Jones, Bill Imfield and Bill Chapman! That's how we got here!

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
Ok I'll address this. Facts, most of the lawsuits and scandals you don't like were led by the people who support Tony Anderson. You want to protect small businesses, well Mr. Blue and the former county attorney are or were the advisors to the 150 million dollar development order change SDI wants for sandestin. So Dana Mathews (also used to be the sheriffs council and maybe still is) is suing the county and leading the development change for the currently non compliant neighborhood. The "small" businesses (how many do you know that have 150 mil) dont want to follow the comp plan or comply with the state development order so those guys (look at andersons donor sheet) want somebody who won't ask questions like meadows does because she knows they are breaking the rules. Chat Holley.....same people, E-Mail scandal ...same people, people hired outside the sunshine ( Clay Adkinson, GRM) and were terminated.

Hal Laird lawsuit, how come the county didn't settle at their recent mediation? Because the county's hired lawyers and the state insurers lawyers must know the county's case for termination is solid otherwise it would have settled. Was Hal at the Borago dinner party, You bet! Was Hal's dad partners with Scott Brannon in past land deals you bet! Did Hal get his job because brannon and him were buds growing up and his dad helped line Scotts pocket. You bet. So get off your high horse about outside money trying to buy this election. It's insider money and improper influence that has got this county in a mess and full of lawsuits.

Why won't the BCC tell the state to issue a Notice of Violation on Sandestin so they would have to sue the state and not the county? Answer: Dirty Insiders want it to try and be pushed through to line their (Very Few People) pockets which is why the hearings have been drug out until after the election. Believe me it's no accident or coincidence. Being a mailman is a good and noble job that all of us need done. Does it prepare you to manage and understand a 10 Billion dollar real estate development plan? Absolutely not. Neither does being a kindergarten teacher. So quick to blame meadows when the record clearly shows that she frequently makes motions to enforce rules and implement corrective and preemptive solutions to problems, but they usually die for lack of a second because at least three of them have no clue as to what was said and two of them have to check their texts on how to vote. Let's not call names, lets talk qualifications and put two new people in there with Meadows and maybe we will save this place. People pay more for exclusive stuff every day, don't believe me price a porsche vs a hyundai and that will tell the tale. Lets enforce the plan, keep our quality of life high and keep our land values higher by sticking to the vision we once had. As for the parking ordinance, damn right you should have to provide parking for your customers. I want my tax money spent on schools, parks and more public beaches not subsidizing your business. If you run a good business that requires parking, I'm sure you can work that into your plan. Anderson sold his business to someone who ran it in the ground and left him holding the bag supposedly. Shows poor judgement and management skills if he did this with his own stuff, I don't want him managing my business. When I sold mine, I actually got paid and it's still in operation today. Just Saying.

Qualifications matter, I'll prove it. Two Planes are backed up to the gates at Atlanta airport. One is piloted by a loud blunt outspoken ex military pilot who demands to know the weight of every passenger so he can get his paperwork straight to ensure the plane is safe and operated within regulation. The other one is piloted by the mailman who greets every passenger with a smile telling the richard simmons fan club they can all sit together in the back if it makes them happy. The loud blunt pilot has every license required to take passengers anywhere in the world legally and safely. The mailman has no professional license but smiles and shakes your hand and says "he will do his very best, because who needs qualifications when you only need common sense to do anything. Now tell me Born and Bread, your life as you know it hangs in your decision. Which plane do you get on? The district 5 race is just an easy choice. One is qualified and one wants to be badly, but sadly just isn't.

What if the good pilots plane is full of liars, complainers, embezzlers, and a small group that only want whats best for them. Then the good pilot wants to purposely run the plane into a mountain. Then Tony comes. He has help from 1 experienced pilot and saves the day. Cindy had her chance and she did nothing with it.