• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I understand. But to be fair, even if she never did anything wrong it is a group effort being on on the BCC. I like Commissioner Comander but just saying.

And I wish I could disagree. :cry:

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
To get roads put in you need help at the state level. Tony has ties with local state reps.

That's a bold face lie. He has ties to Lloyd Blue who has ties to state reps.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I understand. But to be fair, even if she never did anything wrong it is a group effort being on on the BCC. I like Commissioner Comander but just saying.

The one argument I do have in her defense is she wasn't financed by Blue money in the beginning but I see her slowly moving in that direction.

earl

Beach Lover
Mar 29, 2008
Sowal
"Every great leader had to start with no experience" wow, that's very deep. But then the great leaders get the experience and the education before they earn an important governmental position. Is that what you wanted to say?
Not always this is a untrue statement

Patriot Games

Beach Lover
Aug 28, 2014
To get roads put in you need help at the state level. Tony has ties with local state reps.

How right you are, blue gave him lots of money to run against Gaetz and then Matt ran for congress. Blue introduced tony and all had their picture together. Don't you like gainers comment on the incorporation of South Walton and wondering why it took so long? Wont the people north of the bay who don't want incorporation be surprised to find out Tony's buddy is supporting it.

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
Man are you reaching....go buy a lotto if you believe that. LOL Who is the conspirator now? Goodbye Troll!

The experienced pilot (unlicensed also) was a former kindergarten teacher so when the plane malfunctions and they don't know what to do, she takes them both to the corner for Timeout. For once Tony and Cecilia will be first!

The first ones to the scene of the crash!
Does it make you sleep better at night to call people names who do not agree with you?

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011

Let me rephrase what I said originally. Anderson is bound, gagged and hogtied to Lloyd Blue who has ties to state reps!

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
How right you are, blue gave him lots of money to run against Gaetz and then Matt ran for congress. Blue introduced tony and all had their picture together. Don't you like gainers comment on the incorporation of South Walton and wondering why it took so long? Wont the people north of the bay who don't want incorporation be surprised to find out Tony's buddy is supporting it.
Gaetz cost this county a lot of money. That case should have never happened.