• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

beachnole

Beach Comber
Dec 2, 2014
Welcome to our slice of paradise at Key Lime House! Our home is nestled in the heart of Seagrove Beach on a quiet dead end street surrounded by Florida's natural beauty. This roomy one bedroom apartment sleeps four. The space boasts a queen bed, sleeper sofa, full kitchen, full bath, outdoor shower, laundry room, and ample outdoor space. We are a 10 min. walk to a dedicated beach access, 10 min. bike ride to Seaside, and a variety of casual and upscale restaurants and shops are nearby.

Lots of dates still open for this fall! We are also considering snowbirds for this winter! Message me for details!

Link to our rental with pictures on Airbnb:
Key Lime House - August Specials! - Apartments for Rent in Santa Rosa Beach
IMG_2865-4.jpg
Referral link if you are new to using Airbnb:
Earn $50 when you host your first trip on Airbnb.

Kristina J.

Beach Crab
Aug 11, 2016
Tallahassee, FL
Hi! My name is Kristina and I currently live in Tallahassee. I will be moving to the area September 1st. My question is.. would you consider renting your place from September 1st until mid December? I will be managing (and living at) The Lofts at Seacrest Beach off of 98. It would be myself and my 6 year old daughter. We do also have a 10 year old cat that just lays there. I am extremely clean and you won't even know we were there. Any help or suggestions would be wonderful. Thank you so much! ~ Kristina

beachnole

Beach Comber
Dec 2, 2014
Hey Kristina,
I'm sorry but the unit won't be ready for a monthly renter until mid-Oct.
Kassi

Hi! My name is Kristina and I currently live in Tallahassee. I will be moving to the area September 1st. My question is.. would you consider renting your place from September 1st until mid December? I will be managing (and living at) The Lofts at Seacrest Beach off of 98. It would be myself and my 6 year old daughter. We do also have a 10 year old cat that just lays there. I am extremely clean and you won't even know we were there. Any help or suggestions would be wonderful. Thank you so much! ~ Kristina

beachnole

Beach Comber
Dec 2, 2014
Hey Kristina,
Kassi

beachnole

Beach Comber
Dec 2, 2014
Hey Kristina,
Kassi

hats&baskets

Beach Comber
Sep 15, 2015
If your still looking for a place I possibly have an option.
Feel free to get back with me asap. Merida