• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Where can I find it?

If the file I uploaded doesn't work go to the search engine for this forum and query a search for Grand Jury report posted orignally by Bob Hudson.

Attachments

• Grand Jury Report(1) (3).pdf
    354.6 KB · Views: 125

Patriot Games

Beach Lover
Aug 28, 2014
I think there is a copy on the thread on the grand jury. Also I heard in the laird case that one of the key witnesses has testified to something else in deposition. Her husband (county employee) was fired for stealing gas from the county. The good thing is when the laird case is over, it will all become public record and we will all know what really happened when we read it in black in white.

Patriot Games

Beach Lover
Aug 28, 2014
What's funny is laird had already said he was suing when the grand jury convened yet they stood Meadows up on it. Sara Commander was being sued but the states attorney refused to show the grand Jury the email Sara wrote to the legal department directing them to not announce a public hearing because she didn't want a certain citizen there. The grand jurys presented information was filtered. You can't blame the jury because they only know what was presented to them. the stuff some connected people didn't want them to see never saw the light of day.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
What's funny is laird had already said he was suing when the grand jury convened yet they stood Meadows up on it. Sara Commander was being sued but the states attorney refused to show the grand Jury the email Sara wrote to the legal department directing them to not announce a public hearing because she didn't want a certain citizen there. The grand jurys presented information was filtered. You can't blame the jury because they only know what was presented to them. the stuff some connected people didn't want them to see never saw the light of day.

In addition, things that Cindy Meadows and Larry Jones were reprimanded for are the exact same things C. Jones continues to micro manage in County Government and she was also responsible for hiring or having hired her own mouthpieces in the Planning Department. That was never presented to the GJ.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
I think we agree the problems that face us are a little bit more than parking. Do you want an urban planner with eight years experience in county government or do you want a mailman for county commissioner?
You and I do not agree very often but in this instance we agree completely. Cindy Meadows, the only qualified candidate, to remain our BCC Commissioner. I might further mention that urban planning includes a Master's Degree in urban affairs.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
I think there is a copy on the thread on the grand jury. Also I heard in the laird case that one of the key witnesses has testified to something else in deposition. Her husband (county employee) was fired for stealing gas from the county. The good thing is when the laird case is over, it will all become public record and we will all know what really happened when we read it in black in white.

I hope most people understand how the Grand Jury works.

The State Attorney conducted numerous interviews with multiple people. Then, they basically cherry picked the interviews and information they wanted and submitted that to the Grand Jury. The "left overs" were just that, left over.

Now, the interviews that were never to be released, are in fact public record and they tell a bit of a different story than that sad excuse for an investigation does.

One might even surmise that the entire purpose of the Grand Jury was to find a scape goat, which they did = (Blackshear) and to create the necessary fodder for the new negative ad that came out about Meadows.

I believe the witness you refer to was a Code Enforcement Officer and is now a Planner. That would explain why if her husband did steal anything from the County, he was not dealt with by the sheriff's office and just fired (or allowed to resign).

You are correct that when the Larid Case and the Blackshear Case are over, more facts will be know, but that will probably be after the election.

Any one know how that Auditor General is doing?

Aug 3, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Mr Blue gave zero dollars to candidates nor I believe did any of his companies so that's factually inaccurate...being an engaged citizen does not open you up to being a public figure in the sense someone can continually accuse you of crimes as you do to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 3, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
I hope most people understand how the Grand Jury works.

The State Attorney conducted numerous interviews with multiple people. Then, they basically cherry picked the interviews and information they wanted and submitted that to the Grand Jury. The "left overs" were just that, left over.

Now, the interviews that were never to be released, are in fact public record and they tell a bit of a different story than that sad excuse for an investigation does.

One might even surmise that the entire purpose of the Grand Jury was to find a scape goat, which they did = (Blackshear) and to create the necessary fodder for the new negative ad that came out about Meadows.

I believe the witness you refer to was a Code Enforcement Officer and is now a Planner. That would explain why if her husband did steal anything from the County, he was not dealt with by the sheriff's office and just fired (or allowed to resign).

You are correct that when the Larid Case and the Blackshear Case are over, more facts will be know, but that will probably be after the election.

Any one know how that Auditor General is doing?
Ok so you think the entire criminal justice system conspired to reprimand Cindy Meadows? I think that's a stretch, and that our law enforcement community does a really good job of keeping us safe...and that they are not corrupt in any way.

Mike Jones

Beach Fanatic
Dec 24, 2008
Mr Blue gave zero dollars to candidates nor I believe did any of his companies so that's factually inaccurate...being an engaged citizen does not open you up to being a public figure in the sense someone can continually accuse you of crimes as you do to him.
What crimes?