• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I'm with you on preserving the forests. And with you on the lack of infrastructure.
Poor leadership with any forward vision, and poor planning will land SoWalton in nearly the same boat as Destin. If not for the forests...we'd be over-run with development.
So we are in agreement. Thank God for someone with some vision. I believe it was partly Governor Graham?

You are not getting another happy dance outta me! :D

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
Here is the skinny. The winner on the district 5 race is going to be Tony or Cindy. They both have there own group pulling for them. The group supporting Tony is helping this county. They have the best interest for this county. If people are watching this page and are undecided on who to vote for then look at the donors and they come from both ends of the county. The SBA represents the majority of what this county wants and needs. Cindy represents a small group with special agendas. Cindy should have been working on 2 more roads cut back to 30a from 98 in Seagrove by now. What's the hold up? The good people of this county are not going to allow a small group run it for their best interest and not the county has a whole.
Would you please tell me what special interest I, and many other Walton County citizens, represent as a retired individual with onty better local government as our issue. I, and many others, are only interested in good local government. Cindy Meadows does the ultimate to supply that.

Jasper C.

Banned
Aug 14, 2016
SRB
Well, this is interesting! A lead supporter of Cindy's calling her out for not telling the truth. I have to hand it to Ole Dave, I didn't think he had it in him. Good job on doing the right thing!image.jpeg

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
"Not necessarily wanting to" cut through and absolutely NOT destroying state forest land are 2 entirely different scenarios and sounds like a pretty iffy position to me. The fact it is even "considered" an option is mind boggling.

Jasper C.

Banned
Aug 14, 2016
SRB
"Not necessarily wanting to" cut through and absolutely NOT destroying state forest land are 2 entirely different scenarios and sounds like a pretty iffy position to me. The fact it is even "considered" an option is mind boggling.
The fact is she lied and Dave was spoon fed what she wanted to portray. At least he had the balls to admit when he was duped....you, not so much!

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
The fact is she lied and Dave was spoon fed what she wanted to portray. At least he had the balls to admit when he was duped....you, not so much!

I wasn't duped by anything. I didn't hear what anyone said from the forum last night. I said the audio was very poor.

What I did say was "I see no reason to doubt Danny's version of what was said or who said it." I still don't.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
That's the problem, too many people taking the word of others and not investigating for themselves.

Danny didn't say anything that I felt warranted "investigating". Honestly, it won't change my vote now and it's doesn't change how I feel about T. Anderson.