• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Cara Liebman

Beach Crab
Aug 7, 2016
Santa Rosa beach
Just sold our home in Santa Rosa Beach, looking for 1 year rental. Perfer unfurnished. 800+ credit score with income avalible for up to $2500 a month. Looking for 30A area. Small family with 1 child and a 12 year old dog thats 100% house trained- she just sleeps all day. Lol. Looking for something close to beach with some kind of storage i.e. Garage/shed/bonus room. 2 bedrooms+

Blowe

Beach Lover
Jul 5, 2010
Hey there ;) My place in Seagrove Beach is just coming up for rent by the end of this month.....2 bedroom 2 bath with a studio that I taught Yoga out of for many years....1 acre fenced in on the south side of 30-A 5 minute walk to the beach.....you can hear the gulf from the house.....I'm asking $2300.00 Let me know if you want more info :)

Cara Liebman

Beach Crab
Aug 7, 2016
Santa Rosa beach
Hey there ;) My place in Seagrove Beach is just coming up for rent by the end of this month.....2 bedroom 2 bath with a studio that I taught Yoga out of for many years....1 acre fenced in on the south side of 30-A 5 minute walk to the beach.....you can hear the gulf from the house.....I'm asking $2300.00 Let me know if you want more info :)

Absolutely. Do you have photos, square footage of home? Thank you.

Perle003

Beach Comber
Nov 23, 2013
Good Morning Cara,

Chances are you found a new home...if not,please call me at 832-878-8681 to discuss...I have something that would be a great fit.

Thanks,

Sascha

DebbieJames

Beach Lover
Feb 20, 2009
Santa Rosa Beach
Just sold our home in Santa Rosa Beach, looking for 1 year rental. Perfer unfurnished. 800+ credit score with income avalible for up to $2500 a month. Looking for 30A area. Small family with 1 child and a 12 year old dog thats 100% house trained- she just sleeps all day. Lol. Looking for something close to beach with some kind of storage i.e. Garage/shed/bonus room. 2 bedrooms+

I have a client with a 3/2.5, 2-car garage townhouse in Prominence. My number is 850-450-2000. Call me to discuss Thanks!